Charting the course of XRP

3 hours ago, JASCoder said:

@solid102 (Re your question on ADA's recent rise)

According to one of the major ADA "Influencers" (crypto crow), the reason for its recent run-up is due to some major use case in Africa which is being rolled out very soon now.

He did a quick clip on this last night, he'll prolly do a better follow-up on it soon.

I'm not a regular viewer of his channel, but I've NEVER seen him so exuberant heh. I can swear he had tears of joy gleaming in his eye lol.

FWIW - here's the link to that short clip... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIGNoqeiLD0 

In one video Charles Hoskinson explained he was approaching fortune 500 companies and offering his services hitching them up with Africa.  His example was Starbucks with green fair trade coffee supply lines in Ethiopia.   Getting the verification and money to where it had the maximum impact.  CH made the point that it is far harder to disrupt working practices in well developed economies, but the same companies that resist blockchain solutions in their backyard are far more open to working with novel solutions to link up there businesses to less developed economies.

Also ADA are rumoured to be joining Coinbase soon and have the 3rd step of their 5 step (Goguin or some such name) rollout ready in March

Furthermore it seems ADA has more enthusiasts than DOT, so it was appropriate that should overtake DOT.

Edited by Julian_Williams
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

@Baka Mate your Elrond is going off the charts!

yes :')  I'm thinking of switching a % of my XRP to it when it corrects . it's going parabolic so I'm expecting a good -20% soon at least but people stacking it for 29% APY atm so not sure much will sell.

I thought we would see 200$ end of feb , but we may see it before end of week .

Other good project , is Fantom (FTM) , starting to switch some XRP into it right now

Edited by Baka
1 minute ago, Baka said:

yes :')  I'm thinking of switching a % of my XRP to it when it corrects .

Other good project , is Fantom (FTM) , starting to switch some XRP into it right now

My AVAX is chasing you down, but you keep going haha. You are the 2nd biggest 7 day mover. AVAX is 4th. Guess who is 1st and 2nd on the 24 movers on CMC? ;)

3 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

My AVAX is chasing you down, but you keep going haha. You are the 2nd biggest 7 day mover. AVAX is 4th. Guess who is 1st and 2nd on the 24 movers on CMC? ;)

Avax will go to 50$ in some weeks for sure.

What about your XRP? still holding ?

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

Avax will go to 50$ in some weeks for sure.

What about your XRP? still holding ?

Of course. I haven't sold any of my xrp. I bought AVAX with my ADA and ETH gains. I'm more inclined to hold XRP because of the possibility of earning yield from FXRP when Flare goes live. If Flare wasn't coming I would probably have reduced my XRP position a bit. 

18 minutes ago, Baka said:

yes :')  I'm thinking of switching a % of my XRP to it when it corrects . it's going parabolic so I'm expecting a good -20% soon at least but people stacking it for 29% APY atm so not sure much will sell.

Bought like 20k yesterday. Looks like a solid project. Did some decent research on it. Milestones for this year:

3D86AD6F-35D3-4789-BC90-4A598AA13F2C.png

5 minutes ago, TheXRPNinja said:

Bought like 20k yesterday. Looks like a solid project. Did some decent research on it. Milestones for this year:

3D86AD6F-35D3-4789-BC90-4A598AA13F2C.png

Nice, we ll be interesting to follow this one for sure.

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

@Seoulitebut it's scary , it still didn't correct and it can't keep going up that fast . people are long on it but when they'll short it it could go down pretty fast.

Yes, I would expect a parabolic correction. It's gonna be intense too haha. But if it's moved like this then when the correction is over people will be more willing to jump in because they can see the potential. They won't want to miss if/when this happens again.