Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

2 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

My own ADA bag today took over my XRP bag today. If only I had swapped my initial investments in each!

All things being equal, from where they stand comparative to each other now, XRP should out perform ADA this ALT season.  ADA to 5, then XRP to 10 + and a lot more if the case is settled amicably.

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

All things being equal, from where they stand comparative to each other now, XRP should out perform ADA this ALT season.  ADA to 5, then XRP to 10 + and a lot more if the case is settled amicably.

Do you see XRP to $10 in advance of the SEC case being settled one way or another?   ( which I appreciate could take many months.)  After recent experience I  am all out of XRP at the moment, in on ADA, VET , EOS , and trying to figure out when best to buy back into XRP

15 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I will continue to hodl both, and if they multiply like that from here I will be elated drinking Smirnoff’s and punching my own ceiling!

9 minutes ago, NMNR said:

Everyone is using XLM as a proxy for XRP. Once the sec case is settled I think you'd see a dump of XLM moving into XRP.

A lot of news lately for XLM, working with companies and governments. 

9 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

How long are you expecting this ALT season to last if you are predicting those prices? Don't get me wrong I love the optimism, but ADA would take a long, long time to get 5, and the SEC thing will XRP won't be solved for at 6 months, as you said in another thread.

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

How long are you expecting this ALT season to last if you are predicting those prices? Don't get me wrong I love the optimism, but ADA would take a long, long time to get 5, and the SEC thing will XRP won't be solved for at 6 months, as you said in another thread.

You make a lot of assumptions there, if we get a true alt season, ADA can be 5 dollarS within a matter of a few weeks. Don’t underestimate how fast this market can move, we are only at the very beginning of alt season, once it kicks into full gear, many will be caught off guard.

1 minute ago, solid102 said:

Any idea what is causing this spec run on ADA?

Playing catch up with the market, as almost all alts will soon do.  We have seen nothing yet, in true alts season the entire market moves up and down 10s of percentages a day with some even doubling in value every other day. 

1 minute ago, Plikk said:

You make a lot of assumptions there, if we get a true alt season, ADA can be 5 dollarS within a matter of a few weeks. Don’t underestimate how fast this market can move, we are only at the very beginning of alt season, once it kicks into full gear, many will be caught off guard.

I disagree, just because the numbers are smaller doesn't mean it moves through them faster. What you are saying is like saying "BTC can be 100k in a matter of weeks". From 10k (about equivalent where ADA is relative to ATH) it took BTC 4 months to get to 41k. That's BTC, the biggest crypto by far. So no, I don't think ADA can move orders of magnitude faster than BTC. 

Just now, Plikk said:

Playing catch up with the market, as almost all alts will soon do.  We have seen nothing yet, in true alts season the entire market moves up and down 10s of percentages a day with some even doubling in value every other day. 

Yeah I remember 2017. Crazy times. This pump on the 31st-Jan to 1st-Feb reminded me a bit of that bull market

Just now, Seoulite said:

I disagree, just because the numbers are smaller doesn't mean it moves through them faster. What you are saying is like saying "BTC can be 100k in a matter of weeks". From 10k (about equivalent where ADA is relative to ATH) it took BTC 4 months to get to 41k. That's BTC, the biggest crypto by far. So no, I don't think ADA can move orders of magnitude faster than BTC. 

Better take a look back to 2017 then ;)  In alt season, all alts move at least 10x faster than BTC while BTC remains relatively stable. Some alts went 10x within a week, BTC can’t move that fast since it it way too liquid. It’s all in the charts :)