Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Jedyka1990 said:

Call me crazy, why don't we create a telegram group with the title of this forum?
XRP Course Chart

It is more comfortable for those of us who are stuck on the phone all day and away from home.

It's a suggestion, please don't kill me for bad comments.

Lmao. Sure...i just dont want to be an admin ;)  well... i can be a "assistant admin"... but dont count on me too much

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Offering some perspectives here:

Alt market cap previous run was 32000% (or 320x), counting from previous bottom to high
XRP dominance at the previous peak was 19%
Applying XRP ATH at 3.75, multiply 320x then pro-rate it to 19%, equals $228 per XRP, you can halve it to $114 to be prudent

XRP itself previous run from bottom to high was 95581% (956x)
Our current XRP bottom was $0.12, multiply by 956x will equal $115, very similar to the Halved result of $114 coming from the Alt market cap version of calculation

Round it up and you'll get a nice $100 per XRP, to give a little buffer to the calculation

----------

Personally, i follow Blockchain backer's projection of using Fib extension (from previous top to current bottom), it gives $10 to $15 per XRP.
Will exit about 90% at $10, leaving 10% for $100 if it happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Market timing perspective:

Since i'm all in XRP, alt market cap chart is important to me, i took a relook just now and found out the below:

1. Previous cycle from Old top > bear market > reach Old top again = 11xx days

2. Current cycle from last top, then bear market, reaching the last top again, has the same days as point 1

3. Last alt run lasted exactly 1 year, if it repeats, expect the peak to be Jan 2022.

---------

We just need to wait and see, try not to get in and out if possible, holding is the safest bet to ride the maximum trend, we just reached our previous top, things are about to get extremely interesting, i refresh my crypto tracking app almost every time when i try to use my phone, one of the most noticeable things is the big volatility, every refresh will give a quite sizable amount of fluctuation, goosebumps when the fluctuation goes in my way.

Cheers, let's be the minority of the retails who actually profited from this predictable run, most people still lose money during bull run, which is a massive waste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Manic said:

I like this one better.

symmetrical.png

I was going to reply the same; if anything I see more of an upwards triangle for the past 7 days, with a resistance at ~0.45.

However volume is also noticeable smaller

A455009F-3A94-4D04-8E7A-778A41EDB2F1.jpeg

Edited by pascales
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Volume flattening out and it's following a down trend on this low volume since last spikes.
If we go up, the pump and dump started a long term bullish trend I believe.

I think next hours will show us if we go up or down. I am betting on down so it will probably go up.

Also Bitcoin has a big factor in this I think. If it stagnates and goes down before a new all time high the entire market will go down with it (again) maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Chocobo said:

Volume flattening out and it's following a down trend on this low volume since last spikes.
If we go up, the pump and dump started a long term bullish trend I believe.

I think next hours will show us if we go up or down. I am betting on down so it will probably go up.

Also Bitcoin has a big factor in this I think. If it stagnates and goes down before a new all time high the entire market will go down with it (again) maybe?

Guys I will sacifice and will short so the price will go parabolic up as always 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.