Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, solid102 said:

Anyone who actually invested the minimum time into Ripple, XRP and distribution would have know how much BG and CL held in XRP and would know they were selling. You can even look at the CNBC interview with BG in 2018 when XRP was at ATH and the TV host clearly said to Brad wow you are now worth 3 billion USD. It is only now that the SEC case came out that people are looking for a scapegoat to cover their own lack of research or effort. 

But look at shit like this and tell me what the heck is going on with XLM(keep in mind that Jed was proven to scam people when he ran MT.Gox):

https://cryptonews.net/en/119586/

True

18 hours ago, Troote said:

I think Stellar is on the verge of a large pump. It is only a matter of time before Flare Network announces support for it and the possibility to create FXLM (it was voted by 80% of the people on Twitter, so I have high confidence it is next). When the news drop, XLM will pump hard.

"Buy the rumor, sell the news." is the phrase, I think.

Just bought 50% XLM based on this sound trading advice. Now I have someone to blame when this goes south. This is on you TROOTE!!

** I kid, I kid. Fingers crossed you're right though

Eth broke ATH, all my sh!t coins from 2017 revived completely from total loss into 20 percent up. 

Can you imagine? From minus 99 percent into profit, this is the power of alt season. It officially starts now, this opinion also shared by a few people I viewed as down to earth analyser. 

Eventually it will be xrp turn. Full extension from ATH to absolute bottom using fibo gives you 10 to 15 dollars, if you extend the lowest fibo level all the way to cover ATH you'll get around 60 plus dollar, and this is only wave 1.

If there's a 2nd wave like in previous run, it will be triple digits no doubt. 

Sceptical? Never say never. We never have thought btc and eth can go from almost worthless to the value we see today. 

As for xrp, the truth is, the starting point was from 0.006 usd, yes that's a lot of decimal places, all the way to 3.50 ATH. So if there's a repeat, triple digit is not out of the question. 

I did the right thing to cost average in the past 3 years, the only thing i regret not doing it right is that I didn't give myself a play stash, say 10% to take advantage of the pumps for the front runners like BTC ETH to potentially increase my bags or give myself some sweet short term profit. XRP tend to lag very behind and this can be massive opportunity cost of holding. I should've put more emphasis on BTC and ETH until they reach their ATH again then only i redirect all my position into xrp for maximum gains. Oh well, hindsight 2020. I'll definitely do that in the next cycle, too late now. 

Buckle up bois.

I remember someone mentioned a portfolio rebalancing method here which is very interesting, it prevents you from buy high sell low, and keep rotating the profits into the coins that not yet take off, so this continuously and you'll eventually snowball into a big portfolio. 

It also eliminates the stress of trying to trade and time and market, just sell the pumped asset and reinvest into those yet to pump. 

Best contenders to be included in list are btc eth xrp, btc will be the signal to overall bullrun, eth will be the signal to alt season, so these 2 are no brainer. 

Other than those 2, you're free to choose other alt, preferably top rankings, perhaps ltc. My reason for xrp is when it pumps, its pumps hard, it'll give a lot of profit to rotate. And ultimately, once btc and eth signaled bull run by giving new ATH, the profits must likely will keep rotating into xrp, which at the end will give a super pump, with all the profits rotated and reinvested in xrp, the gain will be astronomical.

That's how we should be gearing ourselves for bull run, preparation starts in bear market once retraced enough, say 50% from ath. Beautiful method, free of emotion. Don't be like majority of retail only get burned in both bear and bull market. 

41 minutes ago, YourDealer said:

I remember someone mentioned a portfolio rebalancing method here which is very interesting, it prevents you from buy high sell low, and keep rotating the profits into the coins that not yet take off, so this continuously and you'll eventually snowball into a big portfolio. 

It also eliminates the stress of trying to trade and time and market, just sell the pumped asset and reinvest into those yet to pump. 

It was that automatic, spiderman shifter guy. 

I think we can feel good about stabilizing in this zone for now? I think we all expected a little more bleeding...but maybe we will continue to consolidate here for a little before next move to crossing .60?! Then....if we can just get back to $1.00 and hold around there wouldn’t that be great! I hope our time is near...maybe middle of Feb. there will be some (good) news regarding the SEC case I think 22nd some news will come out

54 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

It was that automatic, spiderman shifter guy. 

Too bad I'm in jail now as shown in my avatar, some forum police caught me for inappropriate language and will only release me by end of Feb. 

Otherwise, I'd be personally thanking him for the insight by sharing him a packet of my own hallucination ingredients. 

59 minutes ago, YourDealer said:

Too bad I'm in jail now as shown in my avatar, some forum police caught me for inappropriate language and will only release me by end of Feb. 

Otherwise, I'd be personally thanking him for the insight by sharing him a packet of my own hallucination ingredients. 

Well that’s a shame. I remember your previous avatar looked hilarious with the hand on it since it had the respirator on and the hand seemed to be holding it in place. I know you’re not talking about the blue hand, but since we’re on the subject of hands, what exactly does it mean when someone has that on their avatar? Is it a warning of sorts? A new account thing?

1 hour ago, Neurotoxin said:

Well that’s a shame. I remember your previous avatar looked hilarious with the hand on it since it had the respirator on and the hand seemed to be holding it in place. I know you’re not talking about the blue hand, but since we’re on the subject of hands, what exactly does it mean when someone has that on their avatar? Is it a warning of sorts? A new account thing?

The little blue hand just below the avatar is indication of new account.

Hey dude shhh you're making things very obvious, you might cause my disappearance if you're not discreet enough, you still want your supply right?