Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Baka said:

Well bad news for you , 300m he s putting on the market to sell right now.

Steady on - he has received 300m in his main trading wallet, but he is selling 12-13m per day this week. Next week he'll be selling more probably (do I have to reactivate my old scripts to work out how much?). He doesn't "Dump" his xrp blindly, his trading bot (maybe even written by Ripple employees - but that's only speculation on my part) puts sell orders in on the DEX and the arbitrage bots then buy his xrp and sell it on bitstamp. He puts sell orders in at prices just above the current bitstamp price and if the price moves up, his stuff is bought by the arbitrage bots and sold - if the price moves down, then after a while his bot cancels the orders and resubmits them at the new slightly lower price. Some days his 10m is sold in half an hour, other days it is sold in 3-4 hours - it all depends on the days activity. 

Now if he simply transferred them to bitstamp, put in a market sell order for the whole amount - that would tank the market - but this is not what happens.  

All the sales from Ripple founders, directors, employees, the daily programmatic sales by ripple through XRP-II that were based on trading volume had far less effect on the market than a single days' worth of pumping and dumping from a reddit group. Everyone here hates Chris and Brad with a vengeance for selling carefully into the market whilst building up a massive network of companies so that they can hopefully change the world of finance with their technology - but it never caused the kind of chaos we've seen from Flare pumping, SEC dumping, and now WSB pump-dump. They tried to create smooth trading conditions to make ODL work. Good-bye to all that. Welcome to the land of sh!t-coin.

Caveat All this is just "my opinion" - it may be complete tosh.

1 minute ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

There is no art in ponzi scheming. 

And how about banks and fiat money?

Money= dept

when the first ever 100 dollar bill was pressed and loaned to someone, that someone couldn't pay back

that 100 dollar AND interest, so he needed to loan another 100 to pay back the first 100 AND interest, and to pay back that second 100 dollar

he needs another 100 dollar that comes on it's turn with interest. So we never can pay back the same amount as the machines spit out every day.

Now i don't know if the word ponzi would fit for this, but fiat money is sure the biggest scam in the entire history of the world.

1 minute ago, xrp_sea said:

They are talking on the Telegram pump forums that this one was botched and they want to do it again. It's full of people complaining that they bought at $0.70. Apparently, the solution is to do it again. :)

🤣 lol sure let’s go again, it was great fun watching it rise and fall. When will they learn 🤔

5 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

They are talking on the Telegram pump forums that this one was botched and they want to do it again. It's full of people complaining that they bought at $0.70. Apparently, the solution is to do it again. :)

You are da bomb today!

Price is in 0.4

All RSI are ready for 3rd turn.

Let the 1USD begins!

30 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

Steady on - he has received 300m in his main trading wallet, but he is selling 12-13m per day this week. Next week he'll be selling more probably (do I have to reactivate my old scripts to work out how much?). He doesn't "Dump" his xrp blindly, his trading bot (maybe even written by Ripple employees - but that's only speculation on my part) puts sell orders in on the DEX and the arbitrage bots then buy his xrp and sell it on bitstamp. He puts sell orders in at prices just above the current bitstamp price and if the price moves up, his stuff is bought by the arbitrage bots and sold - if the price moves down, then after a while his bot cancels the orders and resubmits them at the new slightly lower price. Some days his 10m is sold in half an hour, other days it is sold in 3-4 hours - it all depends on the days activity. 

Now if he simply transferred them to bitstamp, put in a market sell order for the whole amount - that would tank the market - but this is not what happens.  

All the sales from Ripple founders, directors, employees, the daily programmatic sales by ripple through XRP-II that were based on trading volume had far less effect on the market than a single days' worth of pumping and dumping from a reddit group. Everyone here hates Chris and Brad with a vengeance for selling carefully into the market whilst building up a massive network of companies so that they can hopefully change the world of finance with their technology - but it never caused the kind of chaos we've seen from Flare pumping, SEC dumping, and now WSB pump-dump. They tried to create smooth trading conditions to make ODL work. Good-bye to all that. Welcome to the land of sh!t-coin.

Caveat All this is just "my opinion" - it may be complete tosh.

Small correction: to sell off cmc volumes for months when everyone knows that it at least x10 fake is not as careful as you describe, eventually the past 2 - 3 years of constant price deapriciation is their job, a bit of overplayed with ambitions and forogt that there are retailers and SEC.

29 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

that would be nice, after years of waiting for profit to be able to take profit today and buy more xrp the same day. It were two exciting days after all.