Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, solid102 said:

So after Jed sell 300,000,000 XRP how much will remain from his holding. The sooner we get rid of that MT.Gox scamming parasite the better.

On Twitter Leonidas pasted some data driven suggestions, consensus is end of 2021, worse case end of 2022.

7 hours ago, jamie998 said:

Thats the game I am playing. Watching it for the sell off to commence. Once that starts I'll sell and rebuild when we get back to 'normal' XRP levels.

This coin loves the 0.2 to 0.3 range. Absolutely nothing will bring this coin to permanent $3 plus levels unless the SEC case dissapears and/or 'large' scale real world use kicks in.

7 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

Nope, totally depends on news, BTC's performance and the SEC law suit. There are never any guarantees, there's no such thing as 100% assurance in crypto!!

7 hours ago, jamie998 said:

Thats the game I am playing. Watching it for the sell off to commence. Once that starts I'll sell and rebuild when we get back to 'normal' XRP levels.

This coin loves the 0.2 to 0.3 range. Absolutely nothing will bring this coin to permanent $3 plus levels unless the SEC case dissapears and/or 'large' scale real world use kicks in.

7 hours ago, Xrpdude said:

so this pump isn't real, are we all hallucinating? Listen kid, I don't care what the reasons are the pump is real and XRP is oversold on steroids - yes this won't last likely beyond 2 days but doesn't matter. Just like those that abuse steroids even long after the user has stopped the muscles and tendons remain stronger! I can't see us going to sub .30 for at least 20 - 30 days unless we got some Armageddon type news. 

Well it would seem I was 'right'😉 This pump was a load of shite, I knew it would be hence I moved all of my holdings to an exchange last night to sell. The first time they have moved off my ledger in just over 4 years. My only mistake was that I drank a bit of the kool aid and thought the pump would take us into the $1 -$2 dollar range. Only reaching $0.75 caught me flat footed and as I expected, all the exchanges had crashed. I even planned for the exchanges crashing by putting in automatic sell orders, alas, I misjudged and set them too high so none were fulfilled.

Back to the 0.2 to 0.3 range. The window is too small now for me to gamble - I got burnt in 2017 playing that game so I'm probably over cautious.

Oh well, live and learn, back to hodling! The only thing that will save this is a favourable outcome with the SEC. Good job XRP is only 20% of my holdings by current value.

6 minutes ago, jamie998 said:

Well it would seem I was 'right'😉 This pump was a load of shite, I knew it would be hence I moved all of my holdings to an exchange last night to sell. The first time they have moved off my ledger in just over 4 years. My only mistake was that I drank a bit of the kool aid and thought the pump would take us into the $1 -$2 dollar range. Only reaching $0.75 caught me flat footed and as I expected, all the exchanges had crashed. I even planned for the exchanges crashing by putting in automatic sell orders, alas, I misjudged and set them too high so none were fulfilled.

Back to the 0.2 to 0.3 range. The window is too small now for me to gamble - I got burnt in 2017 playing that game so I'm probably over cautious.

Oh well, live and learn, back to hodling! The only thing that will save this is a favourable outcome with the SEC. Good job XRP is only 20% of my holdings by current value.

Every pump is a load of shite, only one pile is just bigger than the other, and the art is to buy at the base of the pile and to sell on top of it.