Charting the course of XRP

25 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Lol...I was guessing you copied your explanation from Wikipedia but it looks like Investopedia instead. Congratulations on that! Either way, it's the textbook definition. What you probably don't know is that the term short squeeze is often used in a much broader sense in the investing world to describe any time short sellers rush to close out their positions all at once. With that being said, I don't feel like arguing semantics with you any more. Troote, congrats you're now on my blocked list.

Just so you know, if someone rightfully corrects you, there's also the option of being grateful and humble. It's okay to be wrong. Troote was not trying to 'school' you, just making sure that you and others use the right terminology so that no one gets confused. He even provided sources to support his statement. You, on the other hand, are behaving like a petulant child, rolling on the floor of a virtual shopping aisle, screaming at mommy that you're right and then putting your fingers in your ears just so that you don't have to listen to the grown ups' arguments.

Edited by Gambaard
  • Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Exiting "early" in profit is never really early.  Nobody lost money taking a profit.  Plenty of people lost money waiting for a bigger profit.

I am sure we can play scenarios both ways and both be right at certain chain of events, but question was more: what is defenition of greed in here? Desire to jump and exit? Desire exit once but with satisifying target? Or until you succesfully make profit you are not greedy?

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

I am sure we can play scenarios both ways and both be right at certain chain of events, but question was more: what is defenition of greed in here? Desire to jump and exit? Desire exit once but with satisifying target? Or until you succesfully make profit you are not greedy?

I didn't use the word "greed" in the sense that it was unethical.  I used the word "greed" to mean self-sabotaging.  From the ethical point of view, we're all greedy here trying to buy something cheap and sell it high rather than producing something from the sweat of our brow.  The trick is to control the greed (I'm still learning this).

Edited by 2ndtimearound
1 minute ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I didn't use the word "greed" in the sense that it was unethical.  I used the word "greed" to mean self-sabotaging.  We're all greedy here trying to buy something cheap and sell it high rather than earn something from the swear of our brow.  The trick is to control the greed (I'm still learning this).

Ok, I would call it discipline 

so LetherRip was eons in advantage of us... He's been blamed the whole time.

If price doesn't stop here (0,388) 

image.png.46e8e825e321347b2cd2ac8ea28ab86a.png

It could stop here (0,347)

image.png.8db18d9b7a86fa2df359654557dcc8ac.png

or even here (0,302 region)

image.png.3c0ebd774a68b99b599ade262b1a7453.png

but independently on the exact point it's definitely over by now.