Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

Yes , that was clearly a pump and dump.

I think the guy who created t he pump group , is the one who organized the shorts with some of his whales friends.

He even changed the pump group to : BUY & HOLD XRP, and posted many things like we may have found supports etc , so people put more money and he gets more lol.

Full crook 

So what do you think? Wil there be another pump or wil it go down to 0,30ish? Because i want to sell/buy soooo bad!

And you teach us to sell when the green candels are large because that means that the red candels wil be ext in line,

and as ever you were right. Yesterday i had this feeling that this huge pump would happen, and i already knew that it wouldn't

get past 1 dollar, so that's why i told you that i would wanted to sell at 65-60, because i already knew that this 0,74 wouldn't

last for long, but i was too late because i had this problem with transfering xrp from gateub to poloniex, but that's solved now

so now i'm ready for anything! 

Sit and hodl until xrp will see 3-5-10-50-00 dollars is just insane and not realistic, so now i'm going to change my strategy

and start selling when xrp moves up at least 30 cents in a short period and buy them back as soon they drop 25-30 cents

because that's the way to make money and not by hodl for decades to come because i don't live that long anymore,

and i want to enjoy life now and not when i'm an old fart that doesn't have any mussle left to do the things i can do now!

And i wil trade with 50% of my stack, so that when things go wrong, i still have half of it left, just in case.

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

It east to be right with the things that are in past 🤣🤣🤣

But just hours ago a lot got hope for breaking 0.8, a lot got confused and so on

i wish for more suckers who think that they should buy themselves in at the peak of a bull run.

Please more more more of those people who are sooo willing to put themselves in the red,

because that means more greens for us! :JC_hurrah:

1 minute ago, retep said:

So what do you think? Wil there be another pump or wil it go down to 0,30ish? Because i want to sell/buy soooo bad!

And you teach us to sell when the green candels are large because that means that the red candels wil be ext in line,

and as ever you were right. Yesterday i had this feeling that this huge pump would happen, and i already knew that it wouldn't

get past 1 dollar, so that's why i told you that i would wanted to sell at 65-60, because i already knew that this 0,74 wouldn't

last for long, but i was too late because i had this problem with transfering xrp from gateub to poloniex, but that's solved now

so now i'm ready for anything! 

Sit and hodl until xrp will see 3-5-10-50-00 dollars is just insane and not realistic, so now i'm going to change my strategy

and start selling when xrp moves up at least 30 cents in a short period and buy them back as soon they drop 25-30 cents

because that's the way to make money and not by hodl for decades to come because i don't live that long anymore,

and i want to enjoy life now and not when i'm an old fart that doesn't have any mussle left to do the things i can do now!

And i wil trade with 50% of my stack, so that when things go wrong, i still have half of it left, just in case.

Yes I said that but I only sold 15% of my stash , I almost sold 10% more at 0.72$ but I had a sell order at 0.78$ and I respected my plan.
I was sure we would see big red candles but I wanted us to reach at least 0.78$.

We dumped and  didnt sell during the dump. I'm mad at myself because I knew we would crash , I should have sold much more when I was x3 my investment.

What I think is that we'll go back to 0.3$ , slowly but surely. we may have some small jumps today but shorters are ready to dump XRP even more , they are waiting for more juice like they said on live. 

Yes I said that but I only sold 15% of my stash , I almost sold 10% more at 0.72$ but I had a sell order at 0.78$ and I respected my plan.
I was sure we would see big red candles but I wanted us to reach at least 0.78$.

We dumped and  didnt sell during the dump. I'm mad at myself because I knew we would crash , I should have sold much more when I was x3 my investment.

What I think is that we'll go back to 0.3$ , slowly but surely. we may have some small jumps today but shorters are ready to dump XRP even more , they are waiting for more juice like they said on live. 

This is where exchanges helped 🤣🤣🤣 But hey, as said, it easy judge past, in two days it can go 0.6, but you are day trader so you are in constant contradiction 🤣

4 minutes ago, Troote said:

Ahahahah. Keep digging mate!

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/shortsqueeze.asp

"A short squeeze occurs when a stock or other asset jumps sharply higher, forcing traders who had bet that its price would fall, to buy it in order to forestall even greater losses. Their scramble to buy only adds to the upward pressure on the stock's price."

Lol...I was guessing you copied your explanation from Wikipedia but it looks like Investopedia instead. Congratulations on that! Either way, it's the textbook definition. What you probably don't know is that the term short squeeze is often used in a much broader sense in the investing world to describe any time short sellers rush to close out their positions all at once. With that being said, I don't feel like arguing semantics with you any more. Troote, congrats you're now on my blocked list.

Just now, Baka said:

So in fact you were a little too greedy then.  And now i won't sell at this 0,417 it is right now, because even when it drops

back to 0,30, then it's only 11 cents, and to me that not worth the risk. I would like to see 0,55 first and a little over it

before it starts to drop again because then it could be 20-35ct profit, and that's worth the risk imo.

9 minutes ago, Baka said:

Similar here....but as I develop my instincts, I sell earlier and earlier (which has always paid dividends).  I feel like the whole meme of x20ing your holdings is causing people to hold through opportunities to profit at all. Greed prevents people from profiting more than they could, or at all (oh the irony).

Edited by 2ndtimearound

2 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

This is where exchanges helped 🤣🤣🤣 But hey, as said, it easy judge past, in two days it can go 0.6, but you are day trader so you are in constant contradiction 🤣

wouldn't say day trader , but I should listen more to my instincts and less to what I read.

we went up so fast , and it's always the same thing , we crash even faster. said it during those last 2 days but didnt profit much at all from it. 15% but not even at the top of the price.

wouldn't say day trader , but I should listen more to my instincts and less to what I read.

we went up so fast , and it's always the same thing , we crash even faster. said it during those last 2 days but didnt profit much at all from it. 15% but not even at the top of the price.

There's no real support levels for the price drive up to fall back to.  It was all anticipation of a pump (or manipulation?).  Nothing fundamental.  Other tokens have decent support, so people are more likely to hold through pullbacks.  With XRP, people are hair-trigger to sell 100% of their holdings once the price even hints it might pull back. Now we see again XRP has zero support levels between 30.5c (I believe we're heading there) and 75c.  Same thing happened in September 2018. 

6 minutes ago, Baka said:

Yea @Baka.  Hard trusting our own instincts though as we are human.  I told myself before my shower this morning to sell @ .70.... welp... after I got outta the shower, i said.. $%#! that dropped fast... :) 

6 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Similar here....but as I develop my instincts, I sell earlier and earlier (which has always paid dividends).  I feel like the whole meme of x20ing your holdings is causing people to hold through opportunities to profit at all. Greed prevents people from profiting more than they could, or at all (oh the irony).

What is the greed here than? The desire to profit on waves or desire profit at once?

Like you said, you exit earlier and earlier at some point you be catched to enter later and than that will become a greed? 🤣🤣🤣

No, really how target can be a greed? 🤣

8 minutes ago, Baka said:

You had target it did not happen, move on. Rest is exactly the greed ;) or maybe not

We all are could be rich from data in past 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

What is the greed here than? The desire to profit on waves or desire profit at once?

Like you said, you exit earlier and earlier at some point you be catched to enter later and than that will become a greed? 🤣🤣🤣

No, really how target can be a greed? 🤣

Exiting "early" in profit is never really early.  Nobody lost money taking a profit.  Plenty of people lost money waiting for a bigger profit.

Edited by 2ndtimearound