Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, B088IN said:

I guess it goes to prove without a doubt that all the TA and analysis etc is worthless, its a proven manipulated scene and will be until regulation is introduced and enforced, then utility will take over speculation, well thats the hope

Not really some feature are quite reliable.

image.thumb.png.aeb7f307adeecffbf9d8ef8c7ce7cbf4.png

Am I allowed to say I was shocked to see people here genuinely trying to analyze/time this poorly orchestrated scheme? Twitter is one thing, but you hope to see a little more rationality here. Yet there are long time users jumping in at .70 and getting locked out of their exchanges. Come on, people. Let's be a smarter community than that. 

Just now, Moonraker said:

And that, ladies and gentleman, is why you should always use a stop loss.

Managed to sell a portion of my XRP at $0.62 and rebought at 0.44 resulting in adding 10k to my stack :)

Lmao, i was tryna join you cept the exchange wouldnt load!  Im out for a .3x buy back :P

...if i cant get back in

So just to put things into perspective... XRP is still the best performing asset in my portfolio this week (+52%). Everything is a sea of red on CMC. Even if we go back down to the .30s, XRP is still performing great. 

Traders are having a blast with this, it's wild, but the apocalypse is not quite there yet!

PS: Check the daily chart on December 22nd 2017. It was a fun day too!

Edited by Troote
28 minutes ago, RipMcGillicuddy said:

I'm not any part of this, but my response would be: because there is hardly anywhere to go to reliably buy/sell XRP right now. Because in the version of Idiocracy that we live in, the people have given the few exchanges that do still trade XRP 3 days notice ahead of when they planned to do the illegal pump and dump. 

but we all do know that when there are green candels, then the red ones wil follow pretty soon, and today is just another day that 

prooves it again.