Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Begofend said:

Big bear flag on 15 min chart, we broke support 

Support.....where......🧐

The only support is around 0.3. Everything else is a consequence of this WSB shite. Why people try and look to TA is beyond me.

Trying to apply rational thought processes to an irrational situation is bonkers🤷‍♂️

LOL

Well I have to admit, I did not expect such a pull back. That is a quite specatular price action.

Oh well! No videos of me running around naked! xD

For the record: I'm still optimistic. Even if we pause here, we made some very good gains from $0.28. And it looks like I'm not the only happy person in the room!

Edited by Troote

Well it just goes to show.  I was doing really well, changed ADA into XRP over the last few days, fabulous profits and looked like a move that was playing off handsomely.  Chucked a few more ADA on to the fire at .70 because it looked so strong and went out to read a book.  Came back in to carnage, could not sell and lost ten percent of my stock in three day, but still nicely in profit in terms of cash value.

I am still stock wise 15% up from the moment SEC struck.  But trading in volatile conditions is a mugs game.  I'm not clever enough to do it.

Edited by Julian_Williams
1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Well it just goes to show.  I was doing really well, changed ADA into XRP over the last few days, fabulous profits ad looked like a move that was playing off handsomely.  Chucked a few more ADA on to the first at .70 because it looked so strong and went out to read a book.  Came back in to carnage, could not sell and lost ten percent of my stock in three day, but still nicely in profit in terms of cash value.

I am still stock wise 20% up from the moment SEC struck.  But trading in volatile conditions is a mugs game.  I'm not clever enough to do it.

HODL wit me!

2 minutes ago, Troote said:

LOL

Well I have to admit, I did not expect such a pull back. That is a quite specatular price action.

Oh well! No videos of me running around naked! xD

For the record: I'm still optimistic. Even if we pause here, we made some very good gains from $0.28. And it looks like I'm not the only happy person in the room!

I'm not that optimistic tbh.

It was clearly manipulation of price . we could go back to 3 days ago price without problem.

I sold some at 0.57 and 0.66$ , but not enough at all 

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

you sold all ur stash? congrats

yeah all 7k xrps I had lol, but at least I sold better than holding it. It's only 25% of my overall portfolio since I migrated mostly to XLM recently. But I have full confidence in longing XRP again and will probably go 100% in if it dips into the .20s again