Charting the course of XRP

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

What time was their official pump due to start?

Judging from Doge the crash will be some time after that, has anyone calculated how long after it happened? 

On paper it starts at 8:30 EST (1:30pm UK). No idea of other timing. 

I don't expect this P&D to have any meaningful impact. The current volatility will dwarf the so-called "event" imho, we'll be lucky if we notice anything at all. It's like when Coinbase was closing trading in the US. There was a tiny wobble on the daily and that was all. It will be similar, if not smaller than that. XRP is a lot harder to move than Doge.

Edited by Troote

When you want to buy xrp, then do it now on gatehub because there you can grab them up for only 58ct

because people don't bid more than 55ct there. 

i have my xrp's parked over there, so i'm sure not going to sell them on gatehub.

42 minutes ago, Baka said:

The chart is looking good , even if we retrace to high 0.5's .
Now let's hope the pump thing will really pump it and not dump it :) 

Do you really think this so called pump is going to be real. I don't believe. Any hype around that pump should've been already priced into the current move. Isnt that how markets supposed to function. How on earth is it possible that you set a time for a real pump. Wouldn't every one then buy it earlier and the pump would be over before it even starts!

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

What time was their official pump due to start?

Judging from Doge the crash will be some time after that, has anyone calculated how long after it happened? 

Yes, i think in 2 1/2 hours from now.

But i don't think this rocket is easy to stop at the moment :JC_doubleup:

4 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Do you really think this so called pump is going to be real. I don't believe. Any hype around that pump should've been already priced into the current move. Isnt that how markets supposed to function. How on earth is it possible that you set a time for a real pump. Wouldn't every one then buy it earlier and the pump would be over before it even starts!

Yep that's what I'm pondering. Regardless, it might attract the fomo crowd in the next 2 hours.

I can imagine the average person going, "Look! it's already sky rocketing before the time of pump. Lets buy in before it goes even further!"

Edited by Decima

6 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

This is true, assuming everyone already knows. I'm sure a lot of regulars (aka not the enthousiasts like us) do not know about the P/D. My friend is such an example; always asks why the market moves/moved hours or sometimes even days too late...

4 minutes ago, Decima said:

Yep that's what I'm pondering. Regardless, it might attract the fomo crowd in the next 2 hours.

I can imagine the average person going, "Look! it's already sky rocketing before the time of pump. Lets buy in before it goes even further!"

I do not believe that retail investors have the power to do that. There is another reason. But independently on the reason, price rose from 0,23 to 0,72. So what is the problem? Who has bought and hold xrp (I am not one among them unfortunately) can now take a good profit or still wait a bit.