Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, B088IN said:

Ok cool, thank you. So I guess you are using the exchange you trade on as the way of watching the market. As I seem to still not have decided which exchange to use, although leaning towards Bitstamp as Uphold seems to keep crashing, or Kracken, I will try out Trading View.

Thanks again

Bitstamp uses tradingview for graphs and you do not need to be registered

Just now, xrp-nuke said:

Bitstamp uses tradingview for graphs and you do not need to be registered

Yes, I have just looked at them all and I think I prefer Bitsamps, plus its in dark mode which is nicer on the eyes.

Anyone in the UK intend to use Bitstamp over the other exchanges for trading, any issues with it when the markets are busy like they are now? Uphold really struggled the last couple of days and wouldn't let you in to the account.

Am I right in thinking that Bitstamps fees aren't to bad either?

Just now, Troote said:

Yes, Bitstamp fees are low.

The chart is really bullish. If we go above .7 and turn that resistance into support, I'll take my clothes off and run around naked in my garden.

Bet , I'm waiting for the video in the coming hours

6 minutes ago, Troote said:

Yes, Bitstamp fees are low.

The chart is really bullish. If we go above .7 and turn that resistance into support, I'll take my clothes off and run around naked in my garden.

.70c is where we took off from in 2017, I remeber the day well, 12th of December I think 

5 minutes ago, Begofend said:

.70c is where we took off from in 2017, I remeber the day well, 12th of December I think 

no I think the 12th we went from 0.24 to 0.44$ , the 13th from 0.38$ to 0.65$ , then we had some pull backs to 0.4$ etc , then 0.78$ . . . 

I remember because I sold at 0.44$ (all my stack , yes I was a beginner and 100% in XRP) , watched the price going down to 0.38$ and I had a buy order at 0.36$ , went to bed and woke up at 0.55$ , rebought at that price and then the price kept climbing 

Edited by Baka

14 minutes ago, Baka said:

The chart is looking good , even if we retrace to high 0.5's .
Now let's hope the pump thing will really pump it and not dump it :) 

Agree, we are hanging around here. Suggests we will test .70 at least once more. I think the big money will perhaps time the move with this 'pump', or they might make it jump a little before. Who knows.

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

What time was their official pump due to start?

Judging from Doge the crash will be some time after that, has anyone calculated how long after it happened? 

I believe the original pump time is over 1,5 hour. Which might trigger a dump because everyone already knew about this pump