Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

2 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

Really? 

Well this thread is supposed to be about charting and TA and I thought it was a reasonable question.  (The dump comment was intended as a joke).

Figures like $3 and upwards don't seem feasible to me since it would require too much injection of new $$$ - however, if a significant fraction of the wealth locked up in BTC were to transfer to xrp, then it might be possible - having sat through the bull run of 2017, I am prepared to be shocked by ridiculous prices, but I don't really see that kind of price range happening again as the amount of xrp in circulation is much higher than it was in 2017, and sellers are possibly more savvy. Once the SEC question is settled, then all bets are off, but that still a long way away. 

1 minute ago, jbjnr said:

Well this thread is supposed to be about charting and TA and I thought it was a reasonable question.  (The dump comment was intended as a joke).

Figures like $3 and upwards don't seem feasible to me since it would require too much injection of new $$$ - however, if a significant fraction of the wealth locked up in BTC were to transfer to xrp, then it might be possible - having sat through the bull run of 2017, I am prepared to be shocked by ridiculous prices, but I don't really see that kind of price range happening again as the amount of xrp in circulation is much higher than it was in 2017, and sellers are possibly more savvy. Once the SEC question is settled, then all bets are off, but that still a long way away. 

I'm not a TA wiz but I've been around this thing for a while. All this telegram pump talk aside, 60 is a key figure, if we break strongly above that and go to 70 then we could see pretty decent prices today. I'd be very surprised if we saw $1 in that move (again, telegram tomfoolery not withstanding). You are right to be skeptical of talk of 3 dollars, markets just don't move like that (very often, basically never). $1 would be a big number, after that if we kept going in a run to the ATH expect it to be something like ETH, taking a similar amount of time. Anyone who says $3 today doesn't have much experience with markets imo.

6 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

The concept of bubbles is that the supply is concentrated in the hands of people who don't sell. Because XRP had a very long period of consolidation, much longer than all other coins, means that the supply is concentrated in fewer hands. Especially with the SEC lawsuit that prompted a lot of long time holder to sell. You don't need that much $ to pump prices if there is no sellers. The longer the consolidation, the bigger the expansion. It is entirely possible for XRP to reclaim ATH quickly.

Edited by Troote
7 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

As of now target is 0.8 than shall see, 0.6 just was touched.

8 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

I think they're picking up a *lot* of the Robinhood and TD refugees... remember that Uphold also provides access to precious metals (and there's chatter regarding silver).

They’re also picking up US customers who can’t trade XRP through Coinbase or Bitstamp anymore.