Charting the course of XRP

@xrp-nuke i do get what you mean , and you're not totally wrong but it is normal that they say this kind of things to protect people .

They give people a good image of themself by helping/protecting investors , they have to be professional too which is normal.

But , of course not everyone is 100% honest and when you talked about Ripple , yes Chris and Brad made money on us etc and they pumped the price with fake news to sell on higher prices on the market : crooks everywhere , they love $ 

Edited by Baka

I have great visions for flare,

flare obviously dont want to be associted with any pump&dump after announcing integration of doge, (8X growth) especially without waiting to putting it to a decentralised vote, as we were led to believe that is how it would work.

doge is certainly a popular low cost token, now with a new found utility, it was always going to increase with this integration and publicity from fare & the media. 

speculators will do what they do, whatever asset they chose this week (xrp), another next week.

tinfoil hat on , I was beginnning to think it was to do with ripple funding drying up, and a new fundraising emergency to finnish up the launch.

But then thought it might have been expedited to demonstrate XRP utility to the SEC.

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

@xrp-nuke i do get what you mean , and you're not totally wrong but it is normal that they say this kind of things to protect people .

They give people a good image of themself by helping/protecting investors , they have to be professional too which is normal.

But , of course not everyone is 100% honest and when you talked about Ripple , yes Chris and Brad made money on us etc and they pumped the price with fake news to sell on higher prices on the market : crooks everywhere , they love $ 

What bothers me is that they appeared when pump and dump is the only hope nowadays for late 2017 and onwards investors ( well the unlikely event of settelment is another very very small hope), its really unfair IMHO, especially when Ripple and owners are not involved and price can get very interesting.

27 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

From legal pump and dump is illegal. And they not keen to review it in context of new tech and new normal

2017 bag holders only can rely on pump and dump, 2020 holders are high risk bag holders that believe in fundamentals and yada yada.

The cycle as always, 4 years with some small waves every 6-12 months in between, from the formed bottom ofcoruse.

This is the problem with a lot of thinking in crypto, because it happened before it will happen again. That isn’t the case, anything can happen and has been shown time and time again, it does. As is happening now. Anything, a tweet, a court case, a group of people on social media, anything, can and will adjust price at the drop of a hat. To keep saying 4 year cycles blah blah blah, means nothing. There is no way you or I have any idea what is going to happen, regardless of how many charts you read and try to interpret, it is ultimately a guessing game and your guess is as good as the next persons. 
The ONLY advice that can and should be given is do not invest more than you can afford to loose. That’s it, Nothing else. 

39 minutes ago, MQB said:

Still as bullish as ****

Broking up in one hour.

We'll never see price this low again!

heard that three years ago when price tanked from 2.80 to 90c. went to 11c over the course of the years. and there was no PnD back then. Be careful guys, tomorrow will be hectic. We may pump, or dump. both ways might be interesting to watch on the depth chart though :)

2 minutes ago, The_HODLing_Unicorn said:

heard that three years ago when price tanked from 2.80 to 90c. went to 11c over the course of the years. and there was no PnD back then. Be careful guys, tomorrow will be hectic. We may pump, or dump. both ways might be interesting to watch on the depth chart though :)

I stand by my prediction

Willing to bet 50000 xrp if anyone wants to take it

Just now, B088IN said:

This is the problem with a lot of thinking in crypto, because it happened before it will happen again. That isn’t the case, anything can happen and has been shown time and time again, it does. As is happening now. Anything, a tweet, a court case, a group of people on social media, anything, can and will adjust price at the drop of a hat. To keep saying 4 year cycles blah blah blah, means nothing. There is no way you or I have any idea what is going to happen, regardless of how many charts you read and try to interpret, it is ultimately a guessing game and your guess is as good as the next persons. 
The ONLY advice that can and should be given is do not invest more than you can afford to loose. That’s it, Nothing else. 

I agree on advice, and yes 4 years cycle is speculative which has to be yet validated with time, it seems 3rd iterration when it worked for BTC and second for Alts, for some even first time.

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

What bothers me is that they appeared when pump and dump is the only hope nowadays for late 2017 and onwards investors ( well the unlikely event of settelment is another very very small hope), its really unfair IMHO, especially when Ripple and owners are not involved and price can get very interesting.

Tbh people don't care what they say on twitter , people are greedy and naive people will put some $ in it hoping to be rich in 1 day.

4 minutes ago, The_HODLing_Unicorn said:

Well, unfortunatelly today we are not at 2.80 to be so cautious about pump and dump, today we are at 2017 Aprils ATH with a bit more cents, basically in deep deep deep *waters*

Just now, The_HODLing_Unicorn said:

Im not betting but id be happy to stand corrected after spending the last 3 years DCA'ing from 2.80$

This! This guy needs pump and dump tomorrow not when Ripple will settle the mess it created sometime next decade because it loves run marathons and does not care at what price it will sell its bags, as it got it for free!

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

Tbh people don't care what they say on twitter , people are greedy and naive people will put some $ in it hoping to be rich in 1 day.

Exactly, selfish empathy for some selfish reasons full of contradictions. Either way retailers must stand!

35 minutes ago, Babelly said:

To be honest, I don't know what this means or what your saying but i wish both us well.  Cheers.

Crypto and Digitalization brought a lot of changes on how market works but regulators and conservators are fail to adopt, more over fail to create regulations or review existing to adopt to new reality.