Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I'm well aware of how Gamestop stock was being manipulated by Reddit users. How does that have anything to do with XRP?

Simple. When an opportunity presents itself, traders and/or manipulators will take action. XRP is immensely undervalued compared to the rest of the market and in this bubble driven market where people take more and more risk( like GME) that could be a golden chance to profit. 

Edited by Plikk
2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Simple. When an opportunity presents itself, traders and/or manipulators will take action. XRP is immensely undervalued compared to the rest of the market and in this bubble driven market where people take more and more risk( like GME) that could be a golden chance to profit. 

Ok, well that seems like a far-fetched fantasy to me. But I guess anything is possible. Do you really think someone was "living under a rock" for not coming to that conclusion based on the Gamestop news?

8 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I just wanted to memorialized a small purchase of XRP for ... 789 stats.

wow - (i hope) someday i'll recall that price and ... :)

25 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

Ok, well that seems like a far-fetched fantasy to me. But I guess anything is possible. Do you really think someone was "living under a rock" for not coming to that conclusion based on the Gamestop news?

Lol, kind of a strange comment indeed. This forum is always toxic when XRP is underperforming so he is excused.

4 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

Lol, kind of a strange comment indeed. This forum is always toxic when XRP is underperforming so he is excused.

I only have 1.2% of my portfolio allocated in XRP so that’s not an issue. People whom have studied this market thoroughly, will regard my comment as common knowledge. It’s simply how crypto has played out thus far. It doesn’t mean it will again, but the chance it actually will is a pretty safe bet imho. 

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

Well actually and really it risk free, you buy BIG run campaign and market and sell bigger to all these who were saying stay away and now trying to catch a train. Its most easiest thing.

31 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I only have 1.2% of my portfolio allocated in XRP so that’s not an issue. People whom have studied this market thoroughly, will regard my comment as common knowledge. It’s simply how crypto has played out thus far. It doesn’t mean it will again, but the chance it actually will is a pretty safe bet imho. 

I have been in crypto long enough to know that, no need to be a smart ass in your first comment. Good luck to you.