Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Posted Images

Daily dose of hopium 

My shit coins officially went from minus 99 percent to minus 50 percent

Xrp back to 30 cents, due to it's the majority of my portfolio, this means now I'm officially breakeven again

Many of my friends including my granpa is asking me to buy bitcoin for them (of course i advise against it, don't buy high sell low chasing pump coins just like some people) 

My another knowledgeable millionaire elder shared that his opinion bitcoin won't experience those drastic 70 percent correction anymore due to institution involvement now, previously its retail driven that's why the big swing, now the big bois won't let that happen, that's why the big correction you're expecting in bitcoin is not happening, it correct a bit then resume the uptrend, pretty much straight up parabolic at this point

Fundamentals or not, coins will still pump, it is just taking turns, xrp will have its day even if there's lawsuit, ltc is abandoned but still pumping. 

The world is bigger than US, the most lucrative to pump is still xrp right now due to all other coins already had their pump, if i were to guess, they're just accumulating the pump profits from all other coins first, then 1 shot pump into xrp to make it the hardest pump for max profit, despite the halt trading in US, I doubt that can stop whales from doing it from other country. 

I can't control your emotions, but I can control mine and just sit patiently and wait, yes there's opportunity cost, but I admit I'm not a prophet, I won't know when it will pump, the safest bet is to stay put and expose to all 100 percent of the pump when it happens, the lack of price action discouraged a lot of people, but not me, i seen thru it, it's just late to the party, nothing more. 

Hold on bois, I can see the light. Have a dose. 

17 minutes ago, Hopium said:

Daily dose of hopium 

My shit coins officially went from minus 99 percent to minus 50 percent

Xrp back to 30 cents, due to it's the majority of my portfolio, this means now I'm officially breakeven again

Many of my friends including my granpa is asking me to buy bitcoin for them (of course i advise against it, don't buy high sell low chasing pump coins just like some people) 

My another knowledgeable millionaire elder shared that his opinion bitcoin won't experience those drastic 70 percent correction anymore due to institution involvement now, previously its retail driven that's why the big swing, now the big bois won't let that happen, that's why the big correction you're expecting in bitcoin is not happening, it correct a bit then resume the uptrend, pretty much straight up parabolic at this point

Fundamentals or not, coins will still pump, it is just taking turns, xrp will have its day even if there's lawsuit, ltc is abandoned but still pumping. 

The world is bigger than US, the most lucrative to pump is still xrp right now due to all other coins already had their pump, if i were to guess, they're just accumulating the pump profits from all other coins first, then 1 shot pump into xrp to make it the hardest pump for max profit, despite the halt trading in US, I doubt that can stop whales from doing it from other country. 

I can't control your emotions, but I can control mine and just sit patiently and wait, yes there's opportunity cost, but I admit I'm not a prophet, I won't know when it will pump, the safest bet is to stay put and expose to all 100 percent of the pump when it happens, the lack of price action discouraged a lot of people, but not me, i seen thru it, it's just late to the party, nothing more. 

Hold on bois, I can see the light. Have a dose. 

You did you part to plant the seeds.  Now it is just a waiting game.  Let's get this XRP pump.

1 hour ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

Sorry guys I pumped it so Baka won't sell his bags. 

So true haha , i was waiting for the 19th for this.

I also switched a % to eth which worked pretty well

1 hour ago, Luinorn said:

Brutal pump of XRP. It seems very artificial to me. I'd say that it will be followed by equally brutal dump soon which will leave us around 0.28 again.

It could , i thought the same.

Now let s wait some more and see