Charting the course of XRP

26 minutes ago, Baka said:

We are Friday only., isnt Saturday and Sunday the days were the price go down the most ? my dear XRP , don't go under 0.24$

I think I am going to keep myself very busy and stay away from the charts this week-end... Although I am secretly hoping this wick down was part of the plan and that the chart will follow our good friend's prediction (https://twitter.com/CredibleCrypto/status/1349570951302639616). I think his TA will be validated or invalidated pretty fast.

17 minutes ago, Troote said:

I think I am going to keep myself very busy and stay away from the charts this week-end... Although I am secretly hoping this wick down was part of the plan and that the chart will follow our good friend's prediction (https://twitter.com/CredibleCrypto/status/1349570951302639616). I think his TA will be validated or invalidated pretty fast.

We'll see how It goes , I may be off XRP before February .

We are losing value vs all other coins , the more I wait the more I lose value in my portfolio

Dear brothers and sisters,

don't panic, I went to the organic market and got freshly caught and finest Hopium for all of us.

I took a look at the BTC/XRP chart and the whole situation is not new. Excitingly, when 1 BTC reaches the level of about 210-215k XRP, XRP already exploded 2 times in price.

You can not deduce the future from the past, but hey! HOPIUM. Where we are we have been before. Currently BTC vs XRP is rising very strongly again, let's see what happens when we reach the 210K mark againbtcxrp.thumb.PNG.c187a52efde6ed983f2d7475e824c755.PNG

48 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Dear brothers and sisters,

don't panic, I went to the organic market and got freshly caught and finest Hopium for all of us.

I took a look at the BTC/XRP chart and the whole situation is not new. Excitingly, when 1 BTC reaches the level of about 210-215k XRP, XRP already exploded 2 times in price.

You can not deduce the future from the past, but hey! HOPIUM. Where we are we have been before. Currently BTC vs XRP is rising very strongly again, let's see what happens when we reach the 210K mark againbtcxrp.thumb.PNG.c187a52efde6ed983f2d7475e824c755.PNG

Thanks for the honorable mention

10 minutes ago, Troote said:

Kraken is halting XRP trading in the US. We might be in for another leg down! Or maybe the mini-dump 30min ago was it.

https://blog.kraken.com/post/7450/kraken-to-halt-xrp-trading-for-u-s-residents/

Not surprised. Exchanges don't feel it is worth it to keep trading XRP because they are afraid of punishment if Ripple loses the case. Exchanges will stay profitable without XRP.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

11 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Sorry this is a set up shit

Why don't the Exchanges all shut down at the same time?
Bitstamp 8 January
Coinbase 19 January
Kraken 29 January

I have a feeling the bad momentum of XRP is to be maintained.

As if you want to achieve that everyone sells XRP 

The other thing to keep in mind is that the SEC is just getting started. On December 23rd when they sued Ripple, they also settled with Tierion (TNT) for what was probably a similar lawsuit. It killed the coin completely, by the way, Tierion will not do anything with it anymore. That proves that they are not going after Ripple alone. I would not be surprised if, in the coming weeks/months, we see a few more lawsuits and/or settlements appearing. This is a market-wide action from the SEC. It is frustrating to take the heat, but what if you buy XLM and in 2 weeks time the SEC does exactly the same with the XLM Foundation? You'd lose your money not once but twice for the exact same reason.

I may be completely idiotic and I might be trying to make excuses to justify holding XRP, but it is not completely clear to me whether jumping in another coin to catch green candles minimizes the risk or actually increases it... :\ It is a sh*tty position to be in, that's for sure.

Edited by Troote