Charting the course of XRP

4 minutes ago, Baka said:

bought my first XRP in 2017 at 0.21$ , we are at 0.29$ today , almost 4 years later

As of time we are in a strong disbiliefe stage, the high risk is that you can be in and get no profit during this big run. Its a bet: Will coin X do profit Y, before I go back to XRP. As well as, will I multiply profit from Y with going back to XRP, or it sinks and all is left a debt to Tax Office 😎

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

As of time we are in a strong disbiliefe stage, the high risk is that you can be in and get no profit during this big run. Its a bet: Will coin X do profit Y, before I go back to XRP. As well as, will I multiply profit from Y with going back to XRP, or it sinks and all is left a debt to Tax Office 😎

yes , even before the SEC , XRP was risky and was not moving much compared to BTC for example.

But now with the SEC lawsuit , and exchanges delisting it etc , the chances of seing high prices with XRP are getting really small.

Do no forget that Brad owns 60% of the XRP , and that it is made of thin air and all the problems from the fact that they sold their XRP on the market during 2018-2020 to make millions for themself. many other bad things.

It's pretty obvious that it's not an good investment , I know It and I'm sure I'll keep a small stash just in case a pump happens , but I'll switch to an other coin before February if nothing has changed in a good way

5 minutes ago, Troote said:

In that case we would would sell some of our ADA which meantime has trebled in price and fill our bags on .20 or there abouts.  But I do not see XRP dropping like a stone to an ATL since 2017 in a bull market. more likely just flat lining like now.

13 minutes ago, Dario_o said:

but in late 2016-early 2017 the hype machine Ripple was in good shape,  

now it's almost broken

True, the background is not the same. There was some good vibes but Ripple was mostly being shat upon because XRP hadn't moved one bit when everything else had pumped. The same arguments (centralized, owners dump, etc.) were identical then and now. ODL (xRapid rather) was not launched yet, it was just announcements and hype.

The pump in December 2017 started after the escrow announcement which completely flipped the market sentiment overnight. Most XRP holders were depressed (feeling of being left out of the pump) and just like that, everyone became ecstatic. If the chart today is a replay of March/April 2017, I don't think it is unreasonable to think that XRP could have some good news around September 2021 that will trigger a massive pump.

Edited by Troote

41 minutes ago, Troote said:

“I'm The Master of The Charts, The Professor, The Legend, The King, and I go by the name of Magic! Au revoir.”

Sorry, I can’t take this guy seriously. Not to mention how he already made a thousand wrong predictions.

Probably just being over optimistic here but I have come to find peace with XRP after having a wobble a couple weeks back.

I came for the tech I honestly did, with the great tech came great profits, that’s how I saw it. That’s a bit unrelated to what I’m saying anyway..

maybe it is different now but the way I see it, this is no different to how XRP has always moved no? Almost ALWAYS the last mover when it looks like all hope is lost. I’ll just keep holding and hope that’s the case

I am rather fed up. By now what I see is only that xrp draws wedges then falls a bit and the next wedge has lower high and so on.

Still main support holds the price. Maybe it is really the very minimum it will touch.

7 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Historically hasn't XRP always been late to the alt bull runs?

But has the xrp bull run already happened (b4 Xmas) or was it just the starter? I mean, they spread lots of rumours and price goes up a bit, then just one broker delisting and we're back at 0,29 (I suppose the number of brokers is less than ripple imagination in finding "good news", unless until the lawsuit is settled. 

Guys , you need to realise that it s not about being late to the bullrun.

The bullrun already started , xlm.vet ada dot etc had 200-300% increase already , xrp? -150% , and from what we re seing right now there s 0 good sign .

We re still under 30 cents , as soon.as we get +1% , we get rejected and go down.

And the delisting of xrp on coinbase the 19th could make the price go down even more .

Dont count on the SEC lawsuit to finish soon , it will take 1-2-3 years? 

Diversify , dont be stuck with 100% xrp you may really regret it. 

My plan personally is to wait for the next 2 weeks and see how it goes , but even if xrp pumps to 0.4$ i may switch , its short and mid term price will not satisfy me.

1 hour ago, Baka said:

Do no forget that Brad owns 60% of the XRP , and that it is made of thin air and all the problems from the fact that they sold their XRP on the market during 2018-2020 to make millions for themself. many other bad things.

Not to put you on the spot, but please source this statement. It's WILDLY inaccurate and putting something so blatantly false is not helpful to discussion. Brad does not own 60% of the XRP supply.