Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Obviously not confirmed...but interesting 

4D2EA607-31D1-4CD6-8D38-AD29FD308726.jpeg

I've come to learn in order to be a "twitter" or " youtube" influencer you have to take a position before you or anyone has any idea of the outcome.  If your right, you gain a following because your a "insider"

If your wrong, lay low, till the next coin flip you predict and hope your on the other side this time.  

15 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

4D2EA607-31D1-4CD6-8D38-AD29FD308726.jpeg

He's called many things, most with the accuracy of a coin flip.  I wouldn't get your hopes up. Bipolar as all hell too, called just about every exchange and ripple labs itself a scam. There are multiple twitter accounts accusing him of scamming as well.

I don't want to be negative, but yesterdays performance by XRP does not bode well for coming weeks.  XRP was not only left out of the resurgence, it began to retrace at the first opportunity.

I have some new money coming in and it will be going into ADA.  Maybe XRP will find some energy, I hope so. 

Been lurking here for years because generally I don't have anything to say that other's can't say better... but as far as the crypt hawk stuff goes I wouldn't put money on it.  I followed his Twitter for a couple of months and saw him deleting predictions that don't line up with the outcome and generally just shilling his paid services( there is nothing wrong with that,  but I get the impression his money maker are the guys paying for the TA rather than the TA itself). There is even a crypthawk is a scammer twitter... all that being said he did accurately call that something was cooking between Ripple and MG...

Back to lurking I go.  

4 minutes ago, Campesino said:

Been lurking here for years because generally I don't have anything to say that other's can't say better... but as far as the crypt hawk stuff goes I wouldn't put money on it.  I followed his Twitter for a couple of months and saw him deleting predictions that don't line up with the outcome and generally just shilling his paid services( there is nothing wrong with that,  but I get the impression his money maker are the guys paying for the TA rather than the TA itself). There is even a crypthawk is a scammer twitter... all that being said he did accurately call that something was cooking between Ripple and MG...

Back to lurking I go.  

im still a newbie but even i can see that dude is full of shit 

5 hours ago, manateehunter said:

He's called many things, most with the accuracy of a coin flip.  I wouldn't get your hopes up. Bipolar as all hell too, called just about every exchange and ripple labs itself a scam. There are multiple twitter accounts accusing him of scamming as well.

Followed it him around a bit on twitter and discord back in the day, I see I am blocked now:lol:

Anyway his MG call was not exactly what happened, but was a "good" call. I give him he might had some tiny info about that. Apart from that he was hyping numerous times groundbreaking news that never happened. All of sudden I remember he stopped praising XRP and started calling it a scam, shitcoin etc that will go to zero and prompted people to drop their bags. I thought the original twitter guy sold his account or something to a different person. He has been accused of scamming and I believe he must have rekt quite a few people with his trading advice.

Overall I give him 0,1% to be true :lol:

PS he claims as proof that the case cannot be found on the SEC website anymore amongst the other SEC complaints, only as archived. I agree with Eri.

Edited by Panopticon

Daily dose of hopium 

Bois, it always worked this way, just like clockwork. XRP will be 1 of the latest to pump, and the hardest. 

Can see quite a lot of people whining about xrp stagnation, just like clockwork. 

What do you think it's gonna happen in the next court case update? We already seen ripple side of legal team, and in common sense we know xrp is never a security as claimed by many agency EXCEPT SEC. It's obvious how this is gonna end, I'd be sweating if I'm in sec position now. 

Our bull run didn't get destroyed, it's just delayed, upon next case update we'll pump harder than btc, as mentioned before, it's all just a show. 

The next leg up will destroy ath, screen cap this bois. 

2 hours ago, Panopticon said:

PS he claims as proof that the case cannot be found on the SEC website anymore amongst the other SEC complaints, only as archived. I agree with Eri.

But what does Eri say then? She merely says no cases are missing and the Ripple case is not there... Meaning the administration is in order

14 minutes ago, jn_r said:

But what does Eri say then? She merely says no cases are missing and the Ripple case is not there... Meaning the administration is in order

She says from the sequence of numbers It seems that the case was NEVER listed there in the first place. So obviously this is no indication it is dropped.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/19857399/securities-and-exchange-commission-v-ripple-labs-inc/

As it seems the case continuous regularly, so probably another false call from that Hawk persona.

Edited by Panopticon
7 hours ago, Bill42069 said:

<pile of sh*t>

No, this is not interesting at all. Just a load of conspiracy theory bullsh*t. The guy is a known scammer, the fact that he still has any kind of audience is beyond me.

Edited by Troote

Have you seen that?

https://www.sec.gov/enforce/33-10914-s

Release Nr. 33-10914

Tierion also undertakes to provide compensation to current holders of TNT who purchased in the token sale or in the secondary market, or who received TNT as a reward from Tierion, and to those who purchased TNT in the token offering and later sold at a loss. Tierion consented to the order without admitting or denying its findings.

image.thumb.png.754fb1c76d853b7d4c406e73c0e92c46.png

Edited by JJJ2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.