Charting the course of XRP

3 hours ago, Bill42069 said:

Curious if anyone is familiar with length of these flash corrections during bull runs if they are quick like today’s has been (if in fact it is over..but idk if it is) or is it drawn out a few days before resuming upward movement?

How's longs a piece of string.

Chill, these happen all the time. I dont even blink now when I see it happen. Even if it goes down for a few months it does not matter. Ultimately it will reverse and go off like a rocket. This is standard crypto behaviour🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Baka said:

All these new accounts posting tons of bullish things on here these last fews days , are they paid for that?

I don't know if they are paid, but I have added so many people on ignore list in the last 7 days that around 30-50% of the messages (depending on the thread) are blocked. It makes the thread difficult to read but at least it preserves my sanity.

Edited by Troote

6 minutes ago, Troote said:

I don't know if they are paid, but I have added so many people on ignore list in the last 7 days that around 30-50% of the messages (depending on the thread) are blocked. It makes the thread difficult to read but at least it preserves my sanity.

This guy Jack321 was a automatic block for me.  Not sure thats his exact handle but his user name was close to that. He was posting verbal diarrhea non stop.  I'm not a moderator but new members should be capped at 10 posts per day till proven worthy.

6 minutes ago, Gorgalosk said:

Lol if they’re paid then it’s a waste of money. Anyone still hanging out here isn’t gonna be phased in either direction at this point.

Dude, your avatar is the best thing in this forum. Always loved it. Now I’m hungry!

13 hours ago, Jack21 said:

xrp/btc is now 822 , xrp goes up faster than btc

xrp/eth is even green now

xrp may be up or down, but it is one of the best coin in term of price.

check time of my post it's the time to buy xrp and compare the price. trading without knowledge, don't gamble.

btc is up until dec 2021 jan 2022

xrp will be up faster since xrp/btc is extremely low

very simple to understand

your opinion is now diluted, stop spamming every topic. Very easy to understand.  Your ruining threads with this nonsense.  

"check time of my post it's the time to buy xrp and compare the price. trading without knowledge, don't gamble."

please stop

2 hours ago, Babelly said:

This guy Jack321 was a automatic block for me.  Not sure thats his exact handle but his user name was close to that. He was posting verbal diarrhea non stop.  I'm not a moderator but new members should be capped at 10 posts per day till proven worthy.

how do you block people?

1 hour ago, Jack21 said:

my reputation goes up with my post.

if you have problem with them, please report them and block me.

there is not even free speech in forum?

---

I am leaving very soon, don't worry

Sounds like Ripple made a mistake by employing you and are now taking appropriate action.