Charting the course of XRP

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

BTC dropped 16% in 24hrs up 7% on 7 day

XRP dropped 18% in 24 hours up 3% on 7 day

ETH dropped 22% in 24 hours up 20% on 7 day

XRP very much moving with the big boys, we are looking good for joining them for the next bull round? 

XRP is 100% coupled with BTC since Jan 7th. Question is in what magnitudes it's going to move in both directions.

12 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

If we bounce here that would be the perfect correction?  I would expect there are lots of investors who have been waiting for this correction

More pain.  I was starting to hear too many of my regular non-crypto acquaintances starting to talk about Bitcoin, needs to spook them a little bit more.  The question is, will institutional investment negate that and make this a 2013 type of bull run.

19 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

BTC dropped 16% in 24hrs up 7% on 7 day

XRP dropped 18% in 24 hours up 3% on 7 day

ETH dropped 22% in 24 hours up 20% on 7 day

XRP very much moving with the big boys, we are looking good for joining them for the next bull round? 

Damnit! Why over the weekend when no one is paying much attention.  :) Naw, i shoulda/woulda/coulda, but didnt profit take.  Ah well.  

Yea , XRP has been moving in tandem.  We will see this week w/ Binance closing and next week Coinbase... -_- 

Either way, im trying to find a good spot to stick my toe back in the XRP door.

18 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

More pain.  I was starting to hear too many of my regular non-crypto acquaintances starting to talk about Bitcoin, needs to spook them a little bit more.  The question is, will institutional investment negate that and make this a 2013 type of bull run.

Well yeah....I had my actual shoeshine boy moment a few days ago. Got talking to a delivery driver who was delivering an actual shoeshine kit to me (a gift for someone else), anyway he started talking about Bitcoin.

Add to that, today my 74 year old father started talking about Bitcoin.

I think that is the Bat Signal!!!

31 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

It appears that XRP has fared better among the top 10 coins. At least so far, that is.

in fact the xrp/btc index is about to invert direction: there's clearly a lower low with higher rsi on 1D and even weekly TF.

This does not mean that xrp will go up respect to usd, xrp and btc could both go down but xrp relatively less that btc.

image.thumb.png.1fca5b88c1bceeed289fa131f53b08fc.png

Edited by JJJ2

4 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

If we bounce here that would be the perfect correction?  I would expect there are lots of investors who have been waiting for this correction

Do we think when Asia wakes up we will bleed some more?

Curious if anyone is familiar with length of these flash corrections during bull runs if they are quick like today’s has been (if in fact it is over..but idk if it is) or is it drawn out a few days before resuming upward movement?

8 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Curious if anyone is familiar with length of these flash corrections during bull runs if they are quick like today’s has been (if in fact it is over..but idk if it is) or is it drawn out a few days before resuming upward movement?

depends , I think we may go as low as 29k , I really hope we won't.

Days ago I said 33-34k , but we broke down even more to 30K , I think we'll revisit the 30k and go even lower.

I want to be wrong here , I'm buying more ETH with those prices. 

23 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

Depends on the exact spot in the cycle, with consolidations/corrections becoming increasingly shorter towards the end.  A month or more of BTC consolidation at this level would be a very good thing.