Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

OMG BULL MARKET IS OVER!

no, it may be over in jan 2021 or jan 2022 if central banks buy btc, now is just the beginning. You should read more about btc cycle

crash happens really hard on weekend because institution buyers don't work on weekend

---

xrp may or may not close above 0.32 today, but xrp/btc find great suppport at 822.

go down to go up. a lot of bears will suffer next few days and it is the way it works to make xrp goes higher

---

also, use xrpup in binace and never margin trade, some bulls get liquidated at 0.285 if long at 0.368 yesterday

buy low, sell high, don't do opposite

Edited by Jack21

5 hours ago, JJJ2 said:

btc retracing does not help. It may fall down to 30K

the xrp/btc chart does not mean anything.

BTC may go down, xrp may go down but less and so, xrp/btc hoes up, but actually xrp depreciates.

So now either we're forming the tail of the weekly candle, or we are....

don't worry. you are more than correct if there is no covid. In fact, Jan should be very bad for btc and xrp.

Because of covid, govs print trillion dollar, insitutions borrow usd at 0% 1% interest to buy btc. Hold for a year to pay 0% capital gain tax. sell jan 2022 at peak if they really need money.

Some never sell since they don't need cash which is trash. They have a lot of cash, they buy at whatever price

This is how it work, no correction this cycle, sorry bears, your time is briefly in weekend

----

the recent flash crash is expected as btc rate at exchanges is 9 month high

I traded 20/24 before, but now just wait for the right time. I need to sleep more now to recover

Edited by Jack21

Maybe it's my OCD kicking in but just I noticed something strange. I went back only as far as page 686, and counted over two dozen posts by Jack21 with his avatar registering a consistent 224, and never increasing.  What am I missing or is Jack a slick hacker in our midst? :crazy:

4 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Squiz incoming? Again?

Idk, I think it’s just a lot of profit taking from people who likely bought in at 3k or however cheap they got it. I don’t think it’s over though. I thought it wouldn’t drop till it hit 49-50k but I guess the number’s too magical. 

32 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Idk, I think it’s just a lot of profit taking from people who likely bought in at 3k or however cheap they got it. I don’t think it’s over though. I thought it wouldn’t drop till it hit 49-50k but I guess the number’s too magical. 

lol i wouldn't worry, its only a 4 day setback its still on an uptrend