Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, Troote said:

Followed this link and looked at his video from a couple of days ago.  Very thorough analysis, looks like we will have a quite a lot of sideways movement as we consolodate and grind up to .70 again, then parabolic.  Looks like it might take a few weeks.  Worth following this guy

46 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Followed this link and looked at his video from a couple of days ago.  Very thorough analysis, looks like we will have a quite a lot of sideways movement as we consolodate and grind up to .70 again, then parabolic.  Looks like it might take a few weeks.  Worth following this guy

He is one of the rare I follow. But use a real good pinch of salt.
- He is in the business of selling his "Credible Academy". He has at the very least 15k paid-for subscribers (this is how many people showed up to one of his private live session), at $50-$150 per month each. His Twitter feed serves a very finely tuned agenda: it is content marketing. It is questionable whether his core business is actually trading (as he makes it look like) or selling trading courses. The consequence is that he withholds critical information that he only shares with his real customers.
- His ideas are good but his message is only valid with a lot of assumptions he shares slowly and reluctantly (under pressure). I have seen hints that he privately bids with leverage against his calls on Twitter. I could elaborate on these and there is a strong logic to it, but it would take pages. The bottom line is that his calls (like the one I shared) are only valid under certain parameters and should not be used for day trading.
- He has pulled 1 or 2 schemes that smell like pump and dump. For instance, he said nothing of HBAR for weeks/months, then 2 days ago he drops on his feed that "he has a big bag", which prompted his followers to buy en-masse a sh*tcoin nobody had ever heard of. 2 days later the coin moons 800%. Now, people asking him if HBAR is a good buy, he says "yes for long term hold". That means, to me, nothing will happen in the short or mid term with this coin. He has quite obviously exited and his attention is now elsewhere. 

So with all that in mind... if you know how to read between the lines, he is reliable and predictable. He is a very smart businessman. I like him!

Edited by Troote

Meanwhile Jay Clayton added a few bil xrp to his bag, ready for the lift off, i saw him having 10 parcels of ledger nano and planning to put 1 bil xrp to each nano for his security measure

Guess who delivered the parcel to him? David schwartz did it personally, and whispered in jay's ear :

"my gut in the interledger protocol says xrp moon soon" 

17 minutes ago, Troote said:

He is one of the rare I follow. But use a real good pinch of salt.
- He is in the business of selling his "Credible Academy". He has at the very least 15k paid-for subscribers (this is how many people showed up to one of his private live session), at $50-$150 per month each. His Twitter feed serves a very finely tuned agenda. It is questionable whether his core business is actually trading (as he makes it look like) or selling trading courses.
- His ideas are good but his message is only valid with a lot of assumptions he shares slowly and reluctantly (under pressure). I have seen hints that he privately bids against his calls on Twitter. I could elaborate on these and there is some logic to it, but it would take pages. 
- He has pulled 1 or 2 schemes that smell like pump and dump. For instance, he said nothing of HBAR for weeks/months, then 2 days ago he drops on his feed that "he has a big bag", which prompted his followers to buy en-masse a sh*tcoin nobody had ever heard of. 2 days later the coin moons 800%.

So with all that in mind... if you know how to read between the lines, he is reliable and predictable. I like him!

I like your attention to details! Thanks for this.

20 minutes ago, Jedyka1990 said:

I have a question, BINANCE US cancels XRP. I live in Spain, if I use binance EU I can buy/sell when you cancel the US?

There is not such a thing like Binance EU.

There is Binance.com and Binance.us

And just like XRPisLOVE said, why would you do anything with Binance US at the first place.

5 minutes ago, B088IN said:

He never said he uses Binance US, he said Binance US is delisting XRP and asked if it effects him using Binance EU. 
Granted there isn’t a Binance EU, it’s .COM for the rest of the world, but that’s being pedantic. 
Maybe need to read things properly before answering 😎😉

Exactly, my mistake is binance.com (referring I'm in Europe) Can I sell/buy with binance.com When BINANCE US is cancelled?

at least we have a higher low on 1H TF  for the first time and now trying to draw a higher high.

It would be good to see the week closing above 20sma. PRice is now retesting that value (20sma ~ 0,329).

Edited by JJJ2