Charting the course of XRP

btc price is about supply and demand very low supply, extremely high demand

a bit off topic now I think

----

xrp is about at extremely low price compared to many useless coins which hit 100% gain

xrp x2 0.65 need about 14 more bil

btc x2 83k need about 750 more bil

which one is possible in the short term

Edited by Jack21
  • Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Troote said:

That's not true. Bubbles depend on the money being injected but also on people's willingness to sell. If the supply is dried up, you don't need much $ to increase prices. And right now, a lot of the BTC supply is locked because people are not willing to sell below $100k or $200k.

That's how bubbles work.

it's true, but you need all holders to have all the same opinion and hold. So this works only if there is a manipulation of the market. Few big players cheating the rest.

But in fact volume is very low compared to the peaks:

image.png.be6514240fdc6162efb6284fb01e055f.png

10 minutes ago, Jack21 said:

----

xrp is about at extremely low price compared to many useless coins which hit 100% gain

btc x2 83k need about 750 more bil

So someone contact their local billionaire to throw down on some coin!

12 minutes ago, Jack21 said:

----

btc x2 83k need about 750 bil

the lawsuit is stopping every move .

Maybe later. This thing doesn't really want to take off.

5 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

Literally.. No midday (US time) traction. Gonna cut losses, move on and rebuy when it dips further eh?  So far im batting 1k for buying high selling low! if you need those tips I can give em all day! 

12 minutes ago, BroHamBone said:

Literally.. No midday (US time) traction. Gonna cut losses, move on and rebuy when it dips further eh?  So far im batting 1k for buying high selling low! if you need those tips I can give em all day! 

I'm out now (I have lost just a few). IT was really incredible how as soon as I had bought price moved immediately down. it impressed me so much that I sold immediately. Never seen such thing.  It sucks.

11 minutes ago, Jack21 said:

agree, but non us citizens care nothing about the lawsuit, they buy xrp because it is the cheapest and less likely to go down.

there is no bottom. KIK/KIN lost 95% value from beginning of the lawsuit to its end, then recovered.

So if this applies to xrp, it will drop to 0,02-0,04$ range  b4 recovering.

31 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

2017, after its initial burst, XRP seemed to be stuck in a quagmire, not doing much of anything while everything around it was making gains..... and then ! Well you know the ending🤣 SEC has dampened the spirits but it will make good gains again and just in case ripple and the New SEC have a love in, I’m pretty certain a lot of people will miss the pump which will dwarf XLM, previous spectacular pump 😎

1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

Not really. The world does not move around US and its stupid authorities. XRP will most likely have a run. Maybe not as great as it would be without the SEC crap, but still good. And when people see that they will try to jump onboard any way they can, just as they would jump on any pumping coin. It sucks that US people will be left out, but they have to thank Jay Clayton and their administration and of course exchanges like clownbase that act on allegations.

Anyway the whole case most probably will NOT even reach the courtroom, as it happens with 80% SECs cases and will be resolved way sooner. They will have their litigation period, or whatever they call it, and after that they will try to reach a mutual favorable agreement. Both sides will try to save some face, some fine will be collected from SEC. The change in administration points also to that direction.  

8 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

Not really. The world does not move around US and its stupid authorities. XRP will most likely have a run. Maybe not as great as it would be without the SEC crap, but still good. And when people see that they will try to jump onboard any way they can, just as they would jump on any pumping coin. It sucks that US people will be left out, but they have to thank Jay Clayton and their administration and of course exchanges like clownbase that act on allegations.

Anyway the whole case most probably will NOT even reach the courtroom, as it happens with 80% SECs cases and will be resolved way sooner. They will have their litigation period, or whatever they call it, and after that they will try to reach a mutual favorable agreement. Both sides will try to save some face, some fine will be collected from SEC. The change in administration points also to that direction.  

main US crypto exchanges I use;

Binance.US halting XRP trade on Jan 13th @ 10am EST

Coinbase January 19, 2021 at 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time*.

So if any US residents have not set themselves up with any other exchanges allowing XRP trade, they should do so now as its lockdown next week already for binance.us and the following week for coinbase

I hope youre right about not reaching the courtroom.  I do keep faith in the process of XRP coming out strong.  I do feel there may be a slight drop in XRP in the coming weeks...of course I could be wrong as I have been a "buy high, sell low" trader this past week! :D

I know im positioned to keep my trading of XRP on different exchanges if needed and will move XRP funds where they wont be tied up going into next week.

Like I said in another thread, if it wasn't this one, this SEC proceeding is gonna change a lot for cryptocurrency only because Ripple is the head/face/entity of one of the biggest cryptocurrencies on the market now.  You cant go after BTC....who would be challenged? everyone with a miner?

Anyway, staying positive for XRP in the long run!

6 hours ago, Jack21 said:

Have you tried eth defi recently, are you happy with the fees? I don't 

Flare fee is 0.1 and eth defi is 15

4 and wait 2 days

which one would you use

eth is not designed for defi, because it cannot scale.

xrp and flare does, and they are professional bankers

I don't disagree with you. 

The market doesn't seem to care at this point. I am all for XRP and Flare to succeed. Just giving my opinion on what I see.