Charting the course of XRP

34 minutes ago, Baka said:

Up , we made 40% these last 24 hours , it's already a good good pump :)

It sure was an exciting day. I never did sit 14 hours behind my pc watching the charts and the forum.

And it's not over because btc is only a rough 200 dollars away from 40k again.

Edited by retep
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

14 minutes ago, retep said:

It sure was an exciting day. I never did sit 14 hours behind my pc watching the charts and the forum.

And it's not over because btc is only a rough 200 dollars away from 40k again.

500 now :p 

1 hour ago, Jedyka1990 said:

in Spain will also be blocked? I would need to know where to move

Hello friend, here also from Spain. I usually do my purchases on Binance, and for withdrawals my best options are Bitpanda and Bitstamp, fast and reliable, I never had a problem with them.

5 minutes ago, Gazelle77 said:

Hello friend, here also from Spain. I usually do my purchases on Binance, and for withdrawals my best options are Bitpanda and Bitstamp, fast and reliable, I never had a problem with them.

Thanks for the help.  binance will continue to allow buying and selling of xrp ?.  I have trouble which exchange allows or not XRP HAHAHA.  I want to take my stash to a place where if I let XRP trade

In normal market, BTC has gone 7 consecutive 2-week green candle, which mean the 8th must be red, if not the 9th, the 10th, the 11th. You are very correct about the correction in the normal market.

However, covid changes everything, it makes governments around the world print money. In fact the US government has been printing more USD than it did over last 150 years. Biden administration are expected to print huge more USD. That's why BTC reach 40K a few hours ago.

Think about it, there will be no correction at all. In fact, BTC will reach 50K sooner than any one expected because the huge amount of sort position get liquidated. 

How do I know? I get liquidated many times before. NEVER NEVER short the bull of the bull of the bull market

This means that XRP will fly to moon in no time

Edited by Jack21
9 minutes ago, Jack21 said:

I know? I get liquidated many times before. NEVER NEVER short the bull of the bull of the bull market

This means that XRP will fly to moon in no time

Edited 2 minutes ago by Jack21

What does moon price mean to you @Jack21? Also any word on ETH price?

Thanks for your input btw. 

16 minutes ago, Chookstar said:

What does moon price mean to you @Jack21? Also any word on ETH price?

Thanks for your input btw. 

I don't know about ETH, but I strongly believe that XRP will take the second position of ETH like it did many times before. See my post why "XRP is much better than ETH" and XRP/BTC chart

Very soon people realize that ETH will fail to take DeFi to next level and ETH 2.0 is years years years ahead with technical and security issues, a blank promise. ETH is in fact worse that DOT, a ETH killer.

DOT doesn't have what XRP has, business skills, sale skills. A network of professional bankers who are disappointed with the current banking system and will make the current Amateur DeFi professional. Flare will be available very soon, and make ETH DeFi like a joke

To overtake ETH, XRP total market need to be more than 150B, do your math to see you much XRP can fly.

XRP cannot beat BTC, no others available asset can. But it will surely beat anything else. 200-bank management team is not a dump to join Ripple Network. In fact, they are a few of the smartest people on the planet.

Edited by Jack21