Charting the course of XRP

34 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

is that the exchange side?  I use the virtual side, which instantaneous, simple and reliable.  But once you take your coins out you can not go back onto the virtual side.  For instance in liquidated 50k XRP in seconds and bought ADA in seconds.  Never happens in less than a blink of the eye.

Buying with paypal or credit/debit cards take 2 - 3 minutes.

buying when you have funds on the system never takes more than 15 seconds.

Very occasionally their have been liquidity shortages at the height of the XRP rally dec 2017

Taking the coins off the virtual system is very slow - takes a day. (only done it once)

All actions have been disabled, except for selling which is possible until jan 23rd. 

7 minutes ago, Plikk said:

All actions have been disabled, except for selling which is possible until jan 23rd. 

Not on the trading platform I use.  I seems the exchange and the virtual platforms are totally different worlds.  

Are they banning/suspending US citizens?

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Not on the trading platform I use.  I seems the exchange and the virtual platforms are totally different worlds.  

Are they banning/suspending US citizens?

Only for the Netherlands. They were too late to register at our regulatory body and hence we got immediate restrictions. 

54 minutes ago, Jedyka1990 said:

in Spain will also be blocked? I would need to know where to move

Yes. Coinbase stops XRP completely. If you want to trade XRP you need to find another exchange. Kraken, Binance, Bitstamp... there are plenty. Choose whatever floats your boat.

Seems like of like we're getting some momentum. Also I like the recent tweets from Brad and his legal representation. Yes, there could be more info but my guess is in the coming weeks when we get the longer response from ripple we'll see a pump again.