Molten

Charting the course of XRP

BTCUSD weekly is just kind of.... meh.  Not sure what to make of it but we are respecting the lower trend line that I drew a few weeks ago, so that's a thing.  Could go either way here but I would interpret this chart as fairly bearish.

pcn78tPW

Posted (edited)

I see good charts now out to the 3 hr....if we have turned we should start to see green clouds on ALL time frames, at least to the daily.

The 30 minute shows the momentum is positive with the latest wave bigger than the last one. I-cloud prediction green. The predictive part is the far right side where the cloud extends past the current time frame.

115134322_ScreenShot2019-10-04at7_40_31AM.thumb.png.069f182bdcfb90cd37dfbbe8e8c3e6cb.png

The 1 hr is good.....the chart has risen above the cloud, the AO is building positive momentum. 

1737427763_ScreenShot2019-10-04at8_22_13AM.thumb.png.caebacbe8eb0923bdcf87a12fb512020.png

3hr also predicting green, but see how the momentum looks less impressive here. Not much positive or negative. Not yet trending in a big way. We need to see the cloud stay green here, turn up, and widen. The AO needs to make taller waves.

145792255_ScreenShot2019-10-04at8_24_39AM.thumb.png.b4569e138fea99b08ab07151e472d8d0.png

Edited by dr_ed

Posted (edited)

So far so good, looks like to me. I am watching to see if we might punch all the way through 26.9 or so, which would turn the 6 hr chart up too. I'm almost afraid to wish for it....not clear yet we get that far. But if we do, I'd expect another leg up.138518530_ScreenShot2019-10-04at11_30_48AM.thumb.png.429ef0ccd894b1b268894d48a519b812.png

Edited by dr_ed

Nice little green day here for XRPBTC.  I don't have a good sense of where we go immediately from here, but I obviously still believe that the macro, long term trend points up.  Still looking for us to max out at a minimum of 10000 sats. 

In the short term, here is a pattern that I am looking at.  Will know more by tomorrow if we bounce down to 3000ish and confirm a touch on the bottom of this triangle, I'd say its much more likely to be legit then.

vwEspBt2

XRPUSD is just a strange chart right now.  I'm not sure there is any utility in looking at it, as it is being dictated by a weird mish-mash of XRPBTC and it's own USD value.  Anyway, if there is any pattern to discern here, I've shown my best guess at it.  If it is correct, which I would say there is a fair likelihood it isn't, we should see some movement by Sunday night.

jolfKD2g

This is interesting on XRPUSD daily though... we are just about to cross bullish on the MACD (green circle) and still in the oversold range of the RSI.

@Tinyaccount here is a chance for me to prove my worth to you.  Prospectively, the price hasn't done too much lately right?  Yet the MACD is about to cross, let's see what happens in the next week, shall we?

fcsMCjPY

19 minutes ago, Molten said:

@Tinyaccount here is a chance for me to prove my worth to you.  Prospectively, the price hasn't done too much lately right?  Yet the MACD is about to cross, let's see what happens in the next week, shall we?

Oh mate your worth is proven many many times over.

But yeah, if this does move then you are perhaps right.  It’s possibly a bit of a weird interplay between a trailing average type thing affecting the sentiment which in turn affects the future.  (The fact that I struggle to understand how trailing indicators can set up future actions is most likely just a reflection of my fading mental capabilities.   :) )

This is the first time I've looked at the BTCUSD chart in a while and saw some objectively positive signs.  We are respecting the lower trend line and the daily MACD is just about to cross bullish.  Pretty oversold on the RSI too.   Weekly still leaves a lot to be desired but you have to start somewhere, no?  We might have seen a bottom here and it looks like we could trend up for a bit.  If I'm right, I would expect us to re-test $10k in the next 2-3 weeks.  A break out from there could get us back to the recent peak around $13-14k. 

Of course, there IS the alternative scenario where we fall right through that support and crash and burn.  I just think it much less likely given the MACD and RSI.

XYQksZC3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Oh mate your worth is proven many many times over.

But yeah, if this does move then you are perhaps right.  It’s possibly a bit of a weird interplay between a trailing average type thing affecting the sentiment which in turn affects the future.  (The fact that I struggle to understand how trailing indicators can set up future actions is most likely just a reflection of my fading mental capabilities.   :) )

Watch the momentum & volume oscillators over the next 10 days-

Edited by PhiGuy

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PhiGuy said:

Watch the momentum & volume oscillators over the next 10 days-

Why not share your insights here in a way that anyone can understand what you mean? We all like Moltens, Eric’s and Ed’s analaysis here, because they explain in detail what they see and what they expect. That is very helpful and learnful for us TA beginners, it would be nice if people share their insights that way instead of just slamming in a few TA terms without any explnation whatsoever..😅

thanks in advance😁

Edited by Plikk

Decision time for XRPBTC.  Do we break up and through or do we stay within the triangle and dip down to around 3000 sats?  I favor the latter as more likely but am watching closely...

sHFtvAYw

Exact opposite on the 4H XRPUSD.  We are at the bottom, so do we bounce or fall through?  Actually, taking this into account, I think the odds of XRPBTC rising to allow XRPUSD to stay within the triangle are higher.  At any rate, we will know the answer soon.

3R88EJGI