Charting the course of XRP

13 minutes ago, retep said:

Wir brauchen das nicht, weil die Welligkeit ihre Geschäfte in oder außerhalb der USA fortsetzen wird. Das ist also eine Win / Win-Situation.

Loooool again looking to the future. You are funny man

Just now, Baka said:

Well , we gained 1 cent which is already good , but not that much yet

Even Rome wasn't built in one day, so patience my friend! Sit on it! On your xrp's that is!

1 minute ago, kbull said:

Loooool again looking to the future. You are funny man

So when its not my 2 options, then what else do YOU think that could/would happen? 

5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Sure, it would take way less buying pressure for XRP to 50X.  But the reality of the situation of where we are today is BTC is currently in a bull run vs. will XRP even have a bull run.  I hope so, I still have XRP.

We sure will mis out any profit during this race, but there wil be another one and then another one and so on and on, so nothing is lost yet.

We just missed this train so we just have to wait for the next one.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

We sure will mis out any profit during this race, but there wil be another one and then another one and so on and on, so nothing is lost yet.

We just missed this train so we just have to wait for the next one.

are you 100% in XRP?

1 hour ago, stickynoodle69 said:

Wrong. This isn't 2018. If the case is settled and XRP is not deemed a security then more partnerships will open up, developers will be able to build on the XRPL without fear and so on. Adaption will be a huge leap forward IF this were to happen. Look at the Bitcoin chart, a lot of people are calling for a correction.  It should, but why doesn't it yet? There' more to it than TA. TA is not everything, if it was XRP would never had dropped back to 20 cents and would be pushing 60+ cents right now. There are other reasons why Btc keeps climbing ie the pandemic and the dollar devaluing. 

Pienso que aún no hay correción porque cuando termine la demanda de la SEC
El dinero de BTC y ETH se volcará en XRP!

53 minutes ago, retep said:

2 loose the case and move to another country and go on with their busines as usual.

In case Ripple moves to another country, does this mean XRP will be listed again in exchanges where the currency was delisted? 

Just now, MDT said:

In case Ripple moves to another country, does this mean XRP will be listed again in exchanges where the currency was delisted? 

Who cares? When one busines closes the doors, then 10 others will step in it's place. When someone doesn't want your money,

then loads of others will. That's how life goes, so i wouldn't worry about that.

8 minutes ago, MDT said:

No, the exchanges that stopped trading (which is not the same thing as delisting) only impacts the US. Moving to another country doesn't make any difference for the US case.

52 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

ETH is No 2 and the first choice for many offloading from BTC into Alts

I would say that at this point in time, it is generally thought that XRP has hit bottom ($0.20 ish). This would mean that at least some of the people feel comfortable allocating funds to XRP during BTC corrections, and I think we are seeing this happening currently. I am not so sure how long this kind of thinking lasts though if the XRP price starts to rise.

I feel that currently we are truly decoupled or "inversely decoupled" from BTC. Wouldn't it be great to keep this going until the SEC case is settled ? I would imagine funds then flowing from more highly priced assets to underpriced XRP.