Charting the course of XRP

18 minutes ago, retep said:

i don't care where the bottom is because i'm not selling. When this case is over, xrp will sell like hotcakes!

And this assumption is unfortunately wrong in my eyes.

We are now in a bull market, the masses are now ready to invest emotionally, FOMO is everywhere.

When Ripple has cleared its case, we will most likely be back in a 150 week bear market. No one will care, the possible positive news will simply be destroyed by the red bitcoin weeks.

I don't want to believe it but I have to accept it: there will be no bull market for XRP in 2021, no profit, no happyend. 
It needs an absolute positive trigger event within the next 7 months, otherwise nothing will happen.

All those who still hold XRP now believe in later bull markets or long term tech or are idiots like me who somehow still believe in the big 5$ miracle.

2 minutes ago, retep said:

For let's say 10k dollars i could buy 50.000xrp or about 1/3 btc, so i would take the xrp.

Think of Bitcoin as land. In the 1800’s you could get crazy amounts of it for nothing. Fast forward 200 years and people where I live are paying $40-50k for a quarter of an acre that someone originally paid under a dollar an acre. This is happening in Bitcoin because of scarcity and no other reason. Get in on the mid level or miss it all. XRP isn’t going anywhere for months and months and months. 

13 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

And this assumption is unfortunately wrong in my eyes.

We are now in a bull market, the masses are now ready to invest emotionally, FOMO is everywhere.

When Ripple has cleared its case, we will most likely be back in a 150 week bear market. No one will care, the possible positive news will simply be destroyed by the red bitcoin weeks.

I don't want to believe it but I have to accept it: there will be no bull market for XRP in 2021, no profit, no happyend. 
It needs an absolute positive trigger event within the next 7 months, otherwise nothing will happen.

All those who still hold XRP now believe in later bull markets or long term tech or are idiots like me who somehow still believe in the big 5$ miracle.

Wrong. This isn't 2018. If the case is settled and XRP is not deemed a security then more partnerships will open up, developers will be able to build on the XRPL without fear and so on. Adaption will be a huge leap forward IF this were to happen. Look at the Bitcoin chart, a lot of people are calling for a correction.  It should, but why doesn't it yet? There' more to it than TA. TA is not everything, if it was XRP would never had dropped back to 20 cents and would be pushing 60+ cents right now. There are other reasons why Btc keeps climbing ie the pandemic and the dollar devaluing. 

1 minute ago, Raz said:

XRP isn’t going anywhere for months and months and months. 

So are you in a hurry then? I waited 3 years until it finaly went up to 70+ cents, and it would have gone up further

when this sec wouldn't have become the party pooper, so what's another couple of months? And the good side of this whole

shizzle between sec and ripple is that when ripple wins the case, then there's nothing that stands xrp in the way

and then people wil get their confidence back in xrp and start buying them again. 

It's like a bus race, all busses took of at the start, only the xrp bus is pulled over by the sec police, so 

the passengers jump out of the xrp bus and jump on the other busses because they don't want the fomo the race.

But the xrp bus will move on soon so people wil step in again. And when the race is over, well then there will come

another one and another one and so on and on.

34 minutes ago, Akovo said:

Btc @ 33000 has more potential than xrp at 20 cents. 

37 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Until it reaches $100,000 then you start to wish you had.. 

I admit very honestly that I did not touch it at 3800 because I thought it was too overpriced.

But not now when it is really overbought on a weekly TF. I would wait until a retracement comes and then buy with SL

Maybe I won't catch the train, but I've already lost it before. And even if it goes straight on from 33000 to 400000 it won't change my life anymore.

So now we put a very sad emoji and turn the page

:( (Is it sad enough?)

Edited by JJJ2
error corrected

27 minutes ago, Akovo said:

Btc @ 33000 has more potential than xrp at 20 cents. 

That's an opinion, not a fact.  I would give the opposite opinion, XRP still has the possibility to reach 10 dollars on this run which would be X50.  I do not think BTC has the potential of x50 on this bull run from 33k.   XRP also has the potential to remain flat throughout the run, although I think this an unlikely event without more black swan events hitting. I very much doubt that BTC has hits its new ATH yet.

XRP is much more uncertain of hitting its potential that it had on 20 Dec.  I think this is more than an opinion, I think it is a fact.  But just now XRP looks like a good buy, and BTC also looks like a good buy.  Both will probably rise in the coming year, but black swans could hit both tokens. For instance an attack on Tether.  An attack on tether will probably happen in stages and we will see the red flags first, such things as SEC asking Tether for clarification etc. 

12 minutes ago, retep said:

So are you in a hurry then? I waited 3 years until it finaly went up to 70+ cents, and it would have gone up further

when this sec wouldn't have become the party pooper, so what's another couple of months? And the good side of this whole

shizzle between sec and ripple is that when ripple wins the case, then there's nothing that stands xrp in the way

and then people wil get their confidence back in xrp and start buying them again. 

It's like a bus race, all busses took of at the start, only the xrp bus is pulled over by the sec police, so 

the passengers jump out of the xrp bus and jump on the other busses because they don't want the fomo the race.

But the xrp bus will move on soon so people wil step in again. And when the race is over, well then there will come

another one and another one and so on and on.

Excellent point, that’s why I wouldn’t touch anything that hasn’t already been cleared. This basically leaves BTC & ETH. Trust me, WHEN xrp is cleared I will be back in the game. However, right now it just isn’t where I want to be.

2 minutes ago, Raz said:

Excellent point, that’s why I wouldn’t touch anything that hasn’t already been cleared. This basically leaves BTC & ETH. Trust me, WHEN xrp is cleared I will be back in the game. However, right now it just isn’t where I want to be.

Sorry to break it to you, but when it's cleared you will have already missed the boat. Seems like a pretty clear case of "you take the bet now or you miss the train." 

1 minute ago, Raz said:

Actually there is talk that ETH is not cleared and if the case goes wrong for Ripple ETH could be put in the frame again.  Many thought the fact that XRP had been declared a currency "cleared" the SEC hurdle, but SEC thought otherwise.

2 minutes ago, HenrySeldom said:

Sorry to break it to you, but when it's cleared you will have already missed the boat. Seems like a pretty clear case of "you take the bet now or you miss the train." 

You aren’t breaking it to me, I understand that idea. However, I’m not so sure. I guess we will see

Just now, Julian_Williams said:

Actually there is talk that ETH is not cleared and if the case goes wrong for Ripple ETH could be put in the frame again.  Many thought the fact that XRP had been declared a currency "cleared" the SEC hurdle, but SEC thought otherwise.

I know, but for now it’s just talk. 

1 hour ago, retep said:

Was auch immer du sagst, Kumpel.

Meh!

PE3nQqGd1yL6LCJtsjpfkXGKZySB4F66JBfIfKj4

OK, no normal discussion possible. Lick the xrp lolly like a little child. Hold it tight that no one can steal it and suck until it's dissapeared in your stomach. Then you can buy another xrp lolly

Just now, HenrySeldom said:

Let's say that the btc rocket wil run out of fuel and start to drop back to earth with prices like 5-10k. Then this race wil be over

and all other crypto's are dragged down aswell and then comes another time where nothing happens and all crypto's are dead in the water.

But then there wil be the day that the ripple wins the case against the sec, and voilá there's xrp all back again,

free as a bird because now everything is cleared so there it is and cheap as fack, so what are all bored to death crypto owners

going to do in times where the rest of the crypto market is as alive as a graveyard on a rainy monday morning?

YES you got that right! They going to buy xrp because they are sooooo cheap and then other sheeple will see this and then the fomo kicks in,

and then the xrp rocket will shoot up waaaaay faster than any other cryptocoin ever did before!