Charting the course of XRP

I mean honestly, those that hold XRP and can afford to loose it all ( as everyone should of done when investing in an speculative asset) why would you not just hold it and see what happens. Surely all those that are crying all of a sudden like ‘scam coin’ & ‘ponzi scheme’ are more than likely the ones who didn’t listen to people telling them not to go deeper than you can afford to loose and saw an option to make fast money. It hasn’t turned out so well so far but I’m sure a few weeks ago when XRP was flying high, none of these people were on here yelling so loudly then were they 😉 

it’s the same each time something moves the markets so quick, it’s either the best thing since slice bread, sell your houses and children and go all in or it’s a scam and I told you so. I guess it just shows the immaturity of the average crypto investor to not be able to do there own research. It’s always someone else’s fault when you loose money. 
Personally I’m in to see what happens and will just let it ride out. I have a big investment in XRP but also have BTC. The upward movement of BTC has now made me back my initial investment in XRP. It’s annoying to see it go so high and then fall like a stone but I do think we are only at the start of this and I’m sure XRP will come out fine. Again, not financial advice just me. If it all goes to crap, which I doubt, to many players with too much in XRP to allow that to happen, then so be it. 

59 minutes ago, jbjnr said:

The shorts on xrp are at an all time high figure - does this tell us that the world is about to end, or that there is going to be a massive short squeeze at some point if the price holds?

I'm calling dibs on that one. I'm not usually day trading, but I need to recoup some losses, so I bought back in just before it spiked. Set a trailing stop and will go out for a bit and not check back for a while <worried smile>.

19 minutes ago, B088IN said:

I mean honestly, those that hold XRP and can afford to loose it all ( as everyone should of done when investing in an speculative asset) why would you not just hold it and see what happens. Surely all those that are crying all of a sudden like ‘scam coin’ & ‘ponzi scheme’ are more than likely the ones who didn’t listen to people telling them not to go deeper than you can afford to loose and saw an option to make fast money. It hasn’t turned out so well so far but I’m sure a few weeks ago when XRP was flying high, none of these people were on here yelling so loudly then were they 😉 

it’s the same each time something moves the markets so quick, it’s either the best thing since slice bread, sell your houses and children and go all in or it’s a scam and I told you so. I guess it just shows the immaturity of the average crypto investor to not be able to do there own research. It’s always someone else’s fault when you loose money. 
Personally I’m in to see what happens and will just let it ride out. I have a big investment in XRP but also have BTC. The upward movement of BTC has now made me back my initial investment in XRP. It’s annoying to see it go so high and then fall like a stone but I do think we are only at the start of this and I’m sure XRP will come out fine. Again, not financial advice just me. If it all goes to crap, which I doubt, to many players with too much in XRP to allow that to happen, then so be it. 

Couldn’t agree more. Obviously hindsight is 20/20 and wish I sold at .80 and then reinvested, but if this SEC complaint didnt come we would be over $1.00 at this point so I can’t really be upset. There will always be people on both sides of the aisle, those that have always wanted XRP to fail and those who believe it will one day take over the world. 

whatewvr you want to believe, you can find statements online to support either view.

As you mentioned, we were all only supposed to invest what we were okay losing. Didn’t get into XRP or crypto as a whole for 2x or 3x. Trying to make some life changing money so will 100% hold until I hit my number, or go down with the ship. 

it’s been a fun ride so far. Can’t wait to see where we end up 😎

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

In 2017 wanted to put all my eggs into XRP @ 0.005-0.006, but I was listening "smart advices" to devirisify. 

Again easy develop a story when you know that past is in the past.

I did put all my eggs into XRP from 2017 to early 2020 , I still think it's not a good idea.

12 minutes ago, Baka said:

I did put all my eggs into XRP from 2017 to early 2020 , I still think it's not a good idea.

XRP is the only thing in my crypto basket too since 2017! Still holding it 100% and added some more this year. Will buy more if it reaches .1. But, I'm willing to lose all of it if the worst has to happen only because crypto takes up less than 20% of my investments. May be a diversification within crypto may have been good, in hindsight.

I invested a considerable amount of assets in xrp, I knew not to buy a security, but a coin with a potential case of future use and a speculative case today.  I have invested a lot, but I will live the same if it goes to zero.  the sales volumes are high, but there is an equal purchase demand.  i don't think it's the end of ripple and xrp.  we hope that ripple will respond vigorously and convincingly to the sec and the market.