Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

3 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

It hasn't broken yet, but I am going to go ahead and predict that the first support zone will be broken by the Coinbase news.  Next zone of support is around $0.18-0.20.

image.thumb.png.05af87a7bae36bc3a3238cd8eb08d68b.png

What happens when Kraken follows suit and halts/delists XRP, that what I am scared about.

57 minutes ago, BuyHighSellLow said:

Coinbase to halt xrp trading in January for short amount of time... all I can say is if xrp comes out of this, everyone will be all in again on the bandwagon... best to buy at the bottom, because the only way is up. 

What is the bottom, exactly?

Even if we could buy at 0, there’s no guarantee it would go up. 

This thing is trending downward right now. Big time. It is best to get out while you can.

I would not be surprised if XRP is at 2 cents in 2 months. 

and even if everything goes favorably with the SEC, we don’t know when the price will actually rise again (if it does). 

26 minutes ago, Crypto31 said:

This thing is trending downward right now. Big time. It is best to get out while you can.

and even if everything goes favorably with the SEC, we don’t know when the price will actually rise again (if it does). 

You could say the same about anything. The US is also only one piece of the globe. Ripple is only one piece to the XRP ecosystem.

33 minutes ago, Crypto31 said:

Who knows what the bottom of anything is? But we know crypto is getting more and more attention as time goes on, and we know how it fluctuates. Bitcoin can go to 0, but we know that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. SEC news is bad news, but it’s not over yet.. Many people believe xrp has real world use, sure it’s not guaranteed it will be “the chosen one”. However it’s got some brand name partners that it’s been doing business with over the recent years. 

With any investment you plan on holding for a long time you have reasons choosing to do so. Bad news comes and goes. 

8 hours ago, Bill42069 said:

Still in. No point in selling at a loss to salvage money I am okay with losing completely. As we have all said, only risk what you are willing to completely lose. It’s expected that news like Coinbase suspending trading will result in decrease in price. However, Coinbase delisting has nothing to do with the final outcome re: the SEC, whatever that may be. Riding the roller coaster up and down...for now, we are going down....but I would bet that at some point in the future, we will ascend to new heights. That’s why I am still hodling

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but I have invested "a lot" in XRP, like others, I am willing to lose the investment.  But my question is, I have xrp in coinbase, can I keep leaving it there or do I withdraw it to a wallet?