Charting the course of XRP

Btc is going towards 27k, so imagine where xrp could have been when those mofo's at sec weren't such a bunch of party poopers.

I could :aggressive: those suckers at sec for taking away the profits we all would have had right fakking now!

I think that xrp is held up around 30 cents because btc is still going up, but as soon btc runs out of rocket fuel and drop back to earth,

then i'm afraid that xrp wil drop faster than a meteor from space, so i don't know what is wise, so keep on hodl or sell so that i don't loose

my entire investment because xrp is all i have.  Damn sec! Couldn't those mofo's wait until this moonrace is over and we all filled our bags?

No! They have to ruin our christmas a little more than it already is with this damn corona, because I'm from holland and we are in a complete

lockdown and all stores were closed a week before christmas so no one was able to shop for presents and only supermarkets are open

but anything else is closed, so no cinema, no gym, no concerts, no bars, nighclubs, no christmas shows, christmas markets,

not fireworks alowed on new years eve, no nothing, no jack sh*t! And not more than 2 people may be invited on chrismas an new years eve,

so the whole damn country is a damn prisom and our homes are the cells, and the only freedom is go to buy food and that's it

and then this sec comes along and punish us some more! "No christmas, no freedoms and as a thank you you won't be able to make

any profit from xrp, suckerssssssssssss!" I wonder what kind of d*ckhead is in charge at sec, satan?? Well to who ever it is i don't

say merry christmas but DAMN YOU!

Now the only GOOD thing about christmas 2020 was that they didn't show home alone 1,2,3,93703 and the santa clause 1,2,3 on tv,

so finaly at least someone had mercy with us. 

image.thumb.png.6c833206afa6b3408db0ca230db24adf.png

Edited by retep

53 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I'm in the same boat. Disappointing news in the last few days for sure. But I don't think you want to sell here. People are freaking out and over-reacting. I believe things will settle down. I would expect Ripple to come out with a statement next week. Something tells me things aren't as bad as the SEC is making it sound. And there's always the possibility that this could be settled quickly which could send the price soaring. As someone pointed out, remember when the SEC went after Elon Musk a few years ago? Imagine how frustrated the investors that sold then are now.

Timing is an issue. While I agree this will eventually blow over it's unlikely to happen in 2021. BTC is climbing toward 30k and on it's way to 100k. XRP will be stuck around 30 cents and even if it manages to climb over $1 somehow Ripple et al will just dump on retailers since that's their main source of funding. You hold xrp and you miss the bull run that only comes around once every 4 years. All the bullish sentiment is gone now. Even the purported ODL use cases and utility people kept raving about is gone with this SEC filing. I simply don't understand who is going to buy this anymore. People will rather throw money at cheap coins like ADA and XRP is going to slip out of the top 10 as this continues. 

8 minutes ago, Gamblord said:

Timing is an issue. While I agree this will eventually blow over it's unlikely to happen in 2021. BTC is climbing toward 30k and on it's way to 100k. XRP will be stuck around 30 cents and even if it manages to climb over $1 somehow Ripple et al will just dump on retailers since that's their main source of funding. You hold xrp and you miss the bull run that only comes around once every 4 years. All the bullish sentiment is gone now. Even the purported ODL use cases and utility people kept raving about is gone with this SEC filing. I simply don't understand who is going to buy this anymore. People will rather throw money at cheap coins like ADA and XRP is going to slip out of the top 10 as this continues. 

LTC is doing great despite the complete lack of fundamentals.

43 minutes ago, retep said:

Btc is going towards 27k, so imagine where xrp could have been when those mofo's at sec weren't such a bunch of party poopers.

I could :aggressive: those suckers at sec for taking away the profits we all would have had right fakking now!

I think that xrp is held up around 30 cents because btc is still going up, but as soon btc runs out of rocket fuel and drop back to earth,

then i'm afraid that xrp wil drop faster than a meteor from space, so i don't know what is wise, so keep on hodl or sell so that i don't loose

my entire investment because xrp is all i have.  Damn sec! Couldn't those mofo's wait until this moonrace is over and we all filled our bags?

No! They have to ruin our christmas a little more than it already is with this damn corona, because I'm from holland and we are in a complete

lockdown and all stores were closed a week before christmas so no one was able to shop for presents and only supermarkets are open

but anything else is closed, so no cinema, no gym, no concerts, no bars, nighclubs, no christmas shows, christmas markets,

not fireworks alowed on new years eve, no nothing, no jack sh*t! And not more than 2 people may be invited on chrismas an new years eve,

so the whole damn country is a damn prisom and our homes are the cells, and the only freedom is go to buy food and that's it

and then this sec comes along and punish us some more! "No christmas, no freedoms and as a thank you you won't be able to make

any profit from xrp, suckerssssssssssss!" I wonder what kind of d*ckhead is in charge at sec, satan?? Well to who ever it is i don't

say merry christmas but DAMN YOU!

Now the only GOOD thing about christmas 2020 was that they didn't show home alone 1,2,3,93703 and the santa clause 1,2,3 on tv,

so finaly at least someone had mercy with us. 

image.thumb.png.6c833206afa6b3408db0ca230db24adf.png

Im in the same situation, holding XRP for 3 years up and down. I also not know what to do. I had 100% XRP but now sold 15% tonight and bought other altcoins. I still doubt what to do with the rest. I hope we could see a rise but i doubt that.

ps: Home alone could be seen on the Belgian channel VTM.

30 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Of course it is. The founder sold all of his Litecoin and has basically abandoned the project from what I hear yet nobody cares. 

Yet it is one of the best performing assets these days. Go figure.

1 hour ago, Greencandle said:

Im in the same situation, holding XRP for 3 years up and down. I also not know what to do. I had 100% XRP but now sold 15% tonight and bought other altcoins. I still doubt what to do with the rest. I hope we could see a rise but i doubt that.

ps: Home alone could be seen on the Belgian channel VTM.

I'm going to watch btc very closely because when that rocket runs out of fuel , then it will drag xrp to the bottom for sure.  

But on the other hand i wonder if btc would come down again because the ones that excist right now are sold out. 

Circulating Supply

18.581.968 BTC

Total Supply

18.581.968 BTC

9 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

image.thumb.png.9610bc976c36940a0bf320b701293edc.png

Please note guys your de-risk XRP are been bought up by a few very big buyers. 

those big wallets are

mostly exchanges. in another thread i showed to someone, pointing that same image, the wallet from binance. just days before the SEC announcement, binance cold wallet had almost 2 billion XRRp. after the SEC announcement they almost had 2.3 billion. also seeing how deeply the order book for xrp is on binance, which i have not seen in a lonnngg time, my assumption has been that users are trying to trade it quickly by having them on an exchange.

6 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

You know, maybe the surge to $0.80 a few weeks ago was some insider manipulation that knew this legal issue was coming.

I can’t be the only one that is extremely suspicious of this timing.

100%

I bet plenty of ripple employees emptied their bags during the run up. called up the market maker for one last job