Charting the course of XRP

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

their reports and news prone more to market manipulation

Sure, once XRP is listed as a security, all applicable laws are fair game...

I have yet to hear of anyone being sued for manipulating a currency...

2 hours ago, Akovo said:

For us customers only. That's only 5% of the market. No reason to create panic @Baka

So those 5% owned about 50% of all xrp's then, because xrp lost about a rough 1/3 up to almost 1/2 of it's market cap in the past few days.

Regarding OSL i as exchange it has 1.5B volume a MONTH, but others speculate it largest OTC desk... Is there any data on that? As it seems very convinient to manipulate with claims that can't be verified.

Also THE LARGEST OTC desk cant localize services in crypto world? This is so poor IMHO.

1 minute ago, retep said:

So those 5% owned about 50% of all xrp's then, because xrp lost about a rough 1/3 up to almost 1/2 of it's market cap in the past few days.

Well, when you hear that "exchange will delist XRP" and you just housewifr, and price goes down, and you not one into semantic, and whole BTC world is on hopium, guess what happens?

Yes, weak hands.

5 minutes ago, retep said:

the panic selling came from all over the world, not just the US.

Edited by Akovo

1 hour ago, lt0181 said:

I’d love to learn that this asset is under valued.

Ripple, the corporation, just got stripped naked by the regulators in the lawsuit just filed.

What is alleged:

1) The corporation officers sold for more than half a billion dollar worth of XRP for their own account, meaning their own pockets.

2) xrpchat.com the very site we use right now, is owned and operated by Ripple and cited as one of the tools used in promoting a security.

3) The big officers payout was a compensation for knowingly taking the risk of breaking securities laws.

4) Everything about Ripple growth has been paid for in XRP, including signing up banks, listing on exchanges (up to a million dollar), operating money transfers at a loss.

5) Ripple has been using a Market Maker firm to time XRP sales (officers own account and corporate) . Meaning Ripple profited from inside information.

On the converse

6) Ripple sits on a large pile of cash, although none of their products found significant use on their own merit.

2 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

Ripple, the corporation, just got stripped naked by the regulators in the lawsuit just filed.

What is alleged:

1) The corporation officers sold for more than half a billion dollar worth of XRP for their own account, meaning their own pockets.

2) xrpchat.com the very site we use right now, is owned and operated by Ripple and cited as one of the tools used in promoting a security.

3) The big officers payout was a compensation for knowingly taking the risk of breaking securities laws.

4) Everything about Ripple growth has been paid for in XRP, including signing up banks, listing on exchanges (up to a million dollar), operating money transfers at a loss.

5) Ripple has been using a Market Maker firm to time XRP sales (officers own account and corporate) . Meaning Ripple profited from inside information.

On the converse

6) Ripple sits on a large pile of cash, although none of their products found significant use on their own merit.

Blah blah blah 😂😂   Sold at a loss and now here to protect the community . 

Don’t bother to reply I’ve read enough of your copy and paste, one sided crusade 

blocked 🥸🤡😎

8 minutes ago, Akovo said:

the panic selling came from all over the world, not just the US.

Ok that makes sense, but then why doesn't some ceo from ripple tells this in the media? Because that could have saved at least

a 5 up to 10 billion dollar drop on xrp's market cap. Now i don't know about you, but i have days that i don't have that amount

of money in my back pocket, so what a waste of money.

6 minutes ago, retep said:

Ok that makes sense, but then why doesn't some ceo from ripple tells this in the media? Because that could have saved at least

a 5 up to 10 billion dollar drop on xrp's market cap. Now i don't know about you, but i have days that i don't have that amount

Counsel and CEO told that, but noone bothers to understand.

18 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

What is alleged:

On the converse

This ping pong is gonna take decades 🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, retep said:

More over media like coindesk is never interested to be pedantic on details and do investigation, they usually cite BTC maxis, some proclaimed experts/analyst and other cryptom hopium children.

Crypto in first place is speculation, details and truth is last thing needed here.

Just now, xrp-nuke said:

Counsel and CEO told that, but noone bothers to understand.

Well i didn't know that until you told me, so they must have a comunication problem then because i would have stepped to each newspaper

and tv station to tell this on a global scale and save billions on the market cap.

4 minutes ago, retep said:

Well i didn't know that until you told me, so they must have a comunication problem then because i would have stepped to each newspaper

and tv station to tell this on a global scale and save billions on the market cap.

The haters hype has unbelievable noise, you cant fight manipulation from exchanges / newletter / whales and even SEC cant 🤣🤣🤣