Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

At 0.006

Ahh, now I understand: but also what happened in 2013 did not have any meaning. There was no volume at the time. No real market.

I am taking the last 2 years.

In march 2020 BTC touched 3800$, xrp 0,103$ (approximately)

So BTC performance reaching the ATH is worse than xrp going to 0,77$

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

20k/3k = 6,67

0,77/0,1 =7

What happened at the time when xrp reached its ATH is history. I do not know the circumstances why this was reached. Maybe just an overexaggerated pump by ripple to attract investors.

While numbers are nicely set to follow market and you can speculate that XRP did x7 all kind of gainz (which Brad and rest will use in their crusades)

 

Truth is, that by all means, XRP never had to go below 0.3-0.25 in March, its a sad crash that does not make it attractive for ones and risky for others. Especially when it so high positioned with utility and blah blah blah. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JJJ2 said:

Ahh, now I understand: but also what happened in 2013 did not have any meaning. There was no volume at the time. No real market.

I am taking the last 2 years.

In march 2020 BTC touched 3800$, xrp 0,103$ (approximately)

So BTC performance reaching the ATH is worse than xrp going to 0,77$

No you did not, you were speaking about depends where you bought and I said 0.006, for me it stil xN in double digit.

 

BTC performance in overall better than XRP, because BTC did not fell to e.g. 1200 or 900. XRP were creating lower lows for year and something, so its not just about that from low it did x7, it crashed at some point, XRP should have been at least $1 by now without that crash.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

Ahh, now I understand: but also what happened in 2013 did not have any meaning. There was no volume at the time. No real market.

I am taking the last 2 years.

In march 2020 BTC touched 3800$, xrp 0,103$ (approximately)

So BTC performance reaching the ATH is worse than xrp going to 0,77$

in dec 18 btc dropped to 3200 so that's twice since the first ath

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

While numbers are nicely set to follow market and you can speculate that XRP did x7 all kind of gainz (which Brad and rest will use in their crusades)

 

Truth is, that by all means, XRP never had to go below 0.3-0.25 in March, its a sad crash that does not make it attractive for ones and risky for others. Especially when it so high positioned with utility and blah blah blah. 

Was BTC at the same time allowed to go down to 3800$?

Did this not make it a dangerous and unattractive investment?

I do not understand the different way to consider BTC and other cryptos. BTC can do everything but it still remains good, the others are always bad independently of what they do.

These are opinions,  but at the end is right the one who has the biggest gain from ihis investment.

All went down in march 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

While numbers are nicely set to follow market and you can speculate that XRP did x7 all kind of gainz (which Brad and rest will use in their crusades)

 

Truth is, that by all means, XRP never had to go below 0.3-0.25 in March, its a sad crash that does not make it attractive for ones and risky for others. Especially when it so high positioned with utility and blah blah blah. 

It is the exact opposite. The crash made the prices attractive to many strong hands while the weak hands sold. This was the spring coil we needed to propel out of there. This is how bottoms play out in this market. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xrp-nuke said:

No you did not, you were speaking about depends where you bought and I said 0.006, for me it stil xN in double digit.

 

BTC performance in overall better than XRP, because BTC did not fell to e.g. 1200 or 900. XRP were creating lower lows for year and something, so its not just about that from low it did x7, it crashed at some point, XRP should have been at least $1 by now without that crash.

Are you still holding? I would have cashed the millions already at 2$

From 0,006 it makes  300 times gain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Plikk said:

It is the exact opposite. The crash made the prices attractive to many strong hands while the weak hands sold. This was the spring coil we needed to propel out of there. This is how bottoms play out in this market. 

No its not and you know that, on other hand long terms holders, not traders are might stuck in another cycle of from 0.1 - 3.6/4 instead of 0.3 - 6/10, with such crashes, cycles of new solid ATH get disrupted. It will be invalidate only if XRP goes beyond 5, imho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

No its not and you know that, on other hand long terms holders, not traders are might stuck in another cycle of from 0.1 - 3.6/4 instead of 0.3 - 6/10, with such crashes, cycles of new solid ATH get disrupted. It will be invalidate only if XRP goes beyond 5, imho

If price had not crashed during 2019 and 2020 I would have not bought xrp.

I did not buy BTC because for my feelings (which may well be wrong) entering when price was between 3000 and 13000 was a folly, knowing that it could crash to 0,0x$ again. Eventually BTC has no use, so why should price remain so high when you can't do anything with it? 

At least xrp promises a use case. For sure it is still only a promise, but money has been transferred already by many customers. So the use case is proved.

Edited by JJJ2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, retep said:

Btc went up a whopping 6000 dollars in a single day, so how the hell is it possible that xrp is still at 56 cents?????

This is soooooooo frustrating! 

tenor.gif

It means you can take these 6000 and put into XRP!

Moreover seems there are no walls until 50000 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JJJ2 said:

If price had not crashed during 2019 and 2020 I would have not bought xrp.

I did not buy BTC because for my feelings (which may well be wrong) entering when price was between 3000 and 13000 was a folly, knowing that it could crash to 0,0x$ again. Eventually BTC has no use, so why should price remain so high when you can't do anything with it? 

At least xrp promises a use case. For sure it is still only a promise, but money has been transferred already by many customers. So the use case is proved.

BTC has use case too and you can not argue with Brad about that 🤪

If you are so confident about use case and dominance, than it does not matter where you buy 0.1 or 2, right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.