Charting the course of XRP

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed seeing XRP go to $0.45 a couple days ago but this just proves how insane this market is!

For the TA people, I'm sure all of your: RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD, and whatever other terms/indicators that I don't understand, are probably screaming for their lives right now!

Edited by AlejoMoreno

25 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Not to say that you are not right...  but I don’t think XRP is doing TOO much more than merely follow BTC at the moment.

Ha!   Lately it’s watching everything I say and then immediately doing the opposite.   :) 

XRP just jumped significantly more than BTC did.  Maybe @Julian_Williams you are correct it’s catching up.

30 minutes ago, retep said:

it should have been at least 3 dollars by now, but i would be happy with 0.80, so why it's not following btc i beyond me.

And as soon btc hits below 20k, then xrp wil drop like a brick to -0.40, because it was aready on it's way and got saved

by the bell thanks to btc.

Truth.

4 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

Ha!   Lately it’s watching everything I say and then immediately doing the opposite.   :) 

i had the urge to sell at .44 last night and i was like nah **** that. every time i dump it turns around with in 6 hrs of my urge. thats how i know to not listen to my self 

Edited by patriot420

1 hour ago, patriot420 said:

i had the urge to sell at .44 last night and i was like nah **** that. every time i dump it turns around with 6 hrs of my urge. thats how i know to not listen to my self 

Hired!    I need you reporting for duty immediately.

You'll be standing behind me at all times and clipping me over the ear if I reach for the sell button.   :) 

I don't see much reason why XRP would magically reach 1$ giving its behavior this year. 

Yeah it climbs based on BTC increments and obvious airdrops after which it tanks again once the snapshot was taken.

XRP/BTC is really hopeless to be honest.

Seeing how XRP is tanking now again, I don't see why we'd be at 1$ anytime soon.

Edited by Quadripple

36 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

I don't see much reason why XRP would magically reach 1$ giving its behavior this year. 

Yeah it climbs based on BTC increments and obvious airdrops after which it tanks again once the snapshot was taken.

XRP/BTC is really hopeless to be honest.

Seeing how XRP is tanking now again, I don't see why we'd be at 1$ anytime soon.

History will one day tell the story of those with some patience hodling XRP when it all seemed out and done 😜

Edited by mickchow

35 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

If it climbs based on BTC increments why couldn't it hit $1?  If BTC goes to 50k you don't see XRP following? based off last 90 days I would imagine we follow in relation.  

11 minutes ago, Archive said:

If it climbs based on BTC increments why couldn't it hit $1?  If BTC goes to 50k you don't see XRP following? based off last 90 days I would imagine we follow in relation.  

Sure, if BTC goes to 50k, we're definitely higher than 1$.  I'm just not so enthusiastic looking at XRP/BTC development.