Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, BillyOckham said:

Merely asking for opinions from more experienced folk,  but thanks for looking out for me.

Now that Bitcoin is around it’s last ATH, I think now would be a bad time to exit. 

Bitcoin usually sets a new ATH that’s a lot higher than the last ATH.

That’s just based on history though which way know may not happen again.

However, I’d be surprised if the other top assets (Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin) don’t set new ATH.

If you’re stressed about when to buy vs sell then just hold and decide a reasonable price for when you want to sell. 

I have my own targets and once they’re reached I will sell and not look back; the satisfaction of following through with my plan will make me not care what happens after I sell.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

37 minutes ago, Baka said:

Thank you brother 

I've made a lot of mistakes and learnt from it , also I tried to understand how it works without always asking people here .

My english has improved a bit too so it's easier for me to explain my thoughts.

Good luck to you and everyone here , we're only at the beginning 

Way to go, you’ve come a long way👍

47 minutes ago, Baka said:

Thank you brother 

I've made a lot of mistakes and learnt from it , also I tried to understand how it works without always asking people here .

My english has improved a bit too so it's easier for me to explain my thoughts.

Good luck to you and everyone here , we're only at the beginning 

Well Done!

Where are you from by the way?

I always forget that we are all from different places in the world! The forum makes it feel like we are so close to each other!

Baka was always a good student, never afraid to ask lots of questions and learn.  I am not surprised he has got good at day trading, but I guess we are now all going to be holders because this market will be volatile and none of us can really afford to get off the train and then be left wondering whether to buy in at much higher prices. 

Edited by Julian_Williams

31 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

but I guess we are now all going to be holders because this market will be volatile and none of us can really afford to get off the train and then be left wondering whether to buy in at much higher prices. 

I am the perfect example of this folly.

I bought into the gloom and doom and sold my trading bag at 45c.   Now had to fomo back in around 50.5c.

Significantly smaller chastened trader and his reduced trade bag.  Luckily it’s only a small bag for learning with.

So if it all slumps I will then be also the perfect example of how not to fomo.   :) 

Baby traders do get taught lessons eh!