Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

I don't think we 'll see 0.25-0.3$ yes , I can always be wrong .

If we see 0.2x$ it really sucks.

On the other side I would prefer to see a lower value until all xrp are released, because this would speed up the escrows.

If price goes down to 0,05 (it sucks,  I agree!) but instead of 200mln monthly Ripple will release > 1 bln monthly.

So if this happens I do not know if I have to be afraid that xrp dies or happy :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Baka said:

wow , 20.3k BTC!!!

Can I ask...  (  I stupidly hoped out at 45c... thinking it was gonna bleed out)  if BTC is staying above ATH will XRP be likely to get back down to 45c at any stage?

I know there are retracements...  but if the ATH is a new support does that mean that I am unlikely to see 45c XRP in this run?

3 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Can I ask...  (  I stupidly hoped out at 45c... thinking it was gonna bleed out)  if BTC is staying above ATH will XRP be likely to get back down to 45c at any stage?

I know there are retracements...  but if the ATH is a new support does that mean that I am unlikely to see 45c XRP in this run?

XRP already at 0.5 lol

I can't tell , but selling at 0.45 was a bad idea 

Edited by Baka

2 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

That was not smart, and now you do another not smart thing: putting your finance on someone unknow.

8 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

So this is one of the things that confuses newbie traders like me.

You can see totally opposite formations by changing the chart interval.  In your case the weekly is making an opposite signal to the smaller interval.

In cases like this where there has been conflicting signals for differing intervals is there ever any consensus on what period seems more reliable?  Or is it pot luck?

If I had to guess I would say the longer periods would be more reliable but have the disadvantage of not perhaps being timely enough for trading except in a macro long term position sense.

Any tips for the newbies like me?  Right now I have no idea whether to buy back in or wait for a lower low.

Well, if you are looking at day trading then the short term chart interval matters. I think I posted trades on here when I was into it over a year ago...with like $100k in day trading and ended up just breaking even, which could probably be considered a win for day trading. Nice when chart follows the TA but the moment it doesn't, and it happens all the time, you can lose big.  " But stop losses"  Yea.. and the entry and exit fee's rack up real quick! 

3 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Merely asking for opinions from more experienced folk,  but thanks for looking out for me.

i edited my reply , I think we ll go up from now.

0.45$ was like the support 

But who knows.. I know that instead of selling u should buy at those prices

Edited by Baka