Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, XrpWave said:

It all depends what BTC is doing, going down, XRP massive down, going up, XRP a bit up...

Waiting for the take off, the explosion of XRP, straight out of nowhere :wizard:

Well Btc is still at 19k while xrp is going the other direction, so at this time xrp isn't following btc at all.

And we did see in the past that when btc went up, xrp did stay dead in the water, but as soon btc

started to drop, it dragged xrp down with it, so when btc would drop now to let's say 15k -10k, then i'm affraid

that it will drag xrp down with it again, and who knows to 30-25 cents again.

14 minutes ago, XrpWave said:

Exactly, but then I think it is heavily manipulated. There are people out there they want you to throw the towel.

The moment you do that it will go up.

:music:

It sounds logic: If you look at Wietse's page (here below) only very big accounts (>25mln) have been buying while all the others have sold.

Anyway I do not know if it really is a manipulation or just that the present problems are reflected into appetite for xrp.

https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

image.thumb.png.32b265531876473df5c62044c49b232e.png 

1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

It sounds logic: If you look at Wietse's page (here below) only very big accounts (>25mln) have been buying while all the others have sold.

Anyway I do not know if it really is a manipulation or just that the present problems are reflected into appetite for xrp.

https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats#percentage

image.thumb.png.32b265531876473df5c62044c49b232e.png 

I don't understand this picture very well. Where is the rest of 80% of accounts ? Do those accounts have balance <= 2600 XRP ? 

I asked about it as all the graphs goes up recently.. which means something need to go down..

Edited by alexXxrp

56 minutes ago, alexXxrp said:

I don't understand this picture very well. Where is the rest of 80% of accounts ? Do those accounts have balance <= 2600 XRP ? 

I asked about it as all the graphs goes up recently.. which means something need to go down..

I think they have less than 2600xrp. If you change the setting on top of the list you can see the number of accounts and the amount they have:

image.png.5267ccb3447c1e878e55e99089b1161b.png

1 minute ago, alexXxrp said:

It's interesting to see how the riches keep accumulating from the the fishes, especially those 0.01% who are the whales

I think many with small accounts just trade shorter time frames. So they have bought when price was around 0,3$ and sold at 0,6$.

A good trade.

The others, keeping the token, hope to see much higher prices in a farther future (but how far????).

I am one of them, but I am not a whale: if I had 30mln xrp I would not need to invest in xrp :D