Charting the course of XRP

I had a feeling that this would happen. Too many people telegraphed their strategy. Now the whales are having fun. They are going to try to take the price down until it triggers stop loss orders. If they are successful, it could potentially go much lower allowing them to buy more. This will force a lot of people out right before the snapshot.

1 minute ago, xrp_sea said:

I had a feeling that this would happen. Too many people telegraphed their strategy. Now the whales are having fun. They are going to try to take the price down until it triggers stop loss orders. If they are successful, it could potentially go much lower allowing them to buy more. This will force a lot of people out right before the snapshot.

When do those stop loss order tend to kick in? $0.5? Never been a day trader...

1 minute ago, xrp_sea said:

At about 23:03 UTC the price dropped from .588 to .575 in a second or so from where I am looking. Seems like some were an hour early and seems to indicate a potential.