Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

does this make xrp outdated such that we have ro rush to get our own Flares?

Not in the least.  It adds value to XRP holders because a) we receive them airdropped, and more importantly, b) because it’s the second layer on top of the XRPL which gives a giant improvement in capability with a ready-made smart contract developer community (Etherium devs).

The Hooks amendment creates a similar capability in a different architecture.  Which one gets the most traction remains to be seen.

But no...  this is not making XRP outdated,  it’s USING the XRPL to do even more than it can on its own.

This is all off topic though it feeds into the price resilience just now perhaps.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Mpolnet said:

Switching over from valuation metrics to accumulation metrics, we'll now look at Age Consumed and Mean Dollar Invested Age ("MDIA") into XRP. Below is the chart outlining the two metrics in addition to plotting price movement. The age consumed metric is essentially meant to show tokens that have been held dormant for a long time, coming back into circulation. More on this metric in the two links below. MDIA tracks the average amount of days that all [XRP] tokens stayed in their current address, adjusted for their acquisition price. As a rule of thumb, a rising MDIA slope signals a network-wide accumulation trend, while drop-offs indicate increased movement of [XRP] tokens between addresses (or movement of XRP on the network).

Basically you're saying there's still room for a price increase very soon?

I think Troote's link above was correct; we have to hit base resistance at .45 .50 and then we can launch to .90 or more.  BTC has to do something similar.  Some are saying the next bounce takes us well over 1 dollar.

I have been in the green since hitting .39, so it is all positive for me now.  I expect there are quite a few investors with much higher DCAs waiting for green.  Don't worry, these are the normal erratic fluctuations of a bull market in crypto and it seems likely we are now on our way up.

@Hopium, Troote spread rumours he had eaten you.