Charting the course of XRP

rotfl

funny you say that, my original dive into crypto-related code dev was to build a WP plugin for running fund drives.

It was following the poker pros' tweeting over prop bets - i think we do to the extreme sometimes heh - that it dawned on my eth contracts could enable a "jury" to cast votes to unlock funds to the winner.

but then i got sucked into this harebrained algo-trading idea... and along came the pandemic. i'm super deep into a monster of code now that is sucking all my brain power lol.

anybody with some background or feedback on this? 

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/12/07/potential-flaw-in-ripples-deal-with-co-founder-could-have-negative-impact-on-price-of-xrp-says-crypto-researcher/

"McCaleb owns over 3.8 billion XRP and it appears that he’s accelerating the rate at which he sells his crypto assets for cash. According to the settlement agreement that he made with the payments firm in 2016, the former Ripple executive can now sell up to 1% of the average daily volume of XRP for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays.

After the fourth year of the agreement is over, McCaleb will be able to sell as much as 1.5% of the average daily volume."

29 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

https://dailyhodl.com/2020/12/07/potential-flaw-in-ripples-deal-with-co-founder-could-have-negative-impact-on-price-of-xrp-says-crypto-researcher/

"McCaleb owns over 3.8 billion XRP and it appears that he’s accelerating the rate at which he sells his crypto assets for cash. According to the settlement agreement that he made with the payments firm in 2016, the former Ripple executive can now sell up to 1% of the average daily volume of XRP for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays.

After the fourth year of the agreement is over, McCaleb will be able to sell as much as 1.5% of the average daily volume."

Here we go again. 

9 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I have been thinking it would break for days!  I just hope it is up

Unless @JASCoder is right and the sharks are waiting until 12.12 and then they will smash the price again....

I hope not.

3 hours ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Yes I had read something about the increasing % he can sell. And? The faster he disappears the better.

4 hours ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Jed has pulled an exit scam. He wanted to dump all his XRPs (which is a lot and would have probably killed the project). Ripple went to court and managed to slow him down. He still is dumping, but at least the judge decided to enforce a hard cap as to how much he can sell. That amount depends on the daily volume and increases over time.

He will soon be history.

1 hour ago, Troote said:

Jed has pulled an exit scam. He wanted to dump all his XRPs (which is a lot and would have probably killed the project). Ripple went to court and managed to slow him down. He still is dumping, but at least the judge decided to enforce a hard cap as to how much he can sell. That amount depends on the daily volume and increases over time.

He will soon be history.

I wish ripple would actually allow Jed to sell it all, but to paraphrase David Schwartz -Jed is probably going to be the first man in history who becomes a billionaire despite his best efforts.

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

down down we go

It's looking good to me and I'm buying right now. We are testing our supports and I am betting the correction is over. I think we'll go back to $0.61 relatively quickly from here.

I'll start to worry if BTC goes below 18,500 and XRP loses $0.575 (means our supports are lost).

5 hours ago, JonesZero0115 said:

Jed’s XRP sales are governed by a legal agreement; he cannot sell an unlimited amount whenever he wants.

Jed’s XRP sales are governed by a legal agreement; he cannot sell an unlimited amount whenever he wants.