Charting the course of XRP

According to Ripple the total exchange volume has increased 10 times since September. I write down the daily numbers every 3-6 days and, if ripple does not lie (and we already decided that it does not lie because of legal constraints), then this must have a meaning.

I had in September 178mln while yesterday it was 1790 mln.

Today, checking the page   https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats

it results that 35,038,405,691 xrp are 66,51% of non escrowed accounts. This means that in escrows remain 47,309,427,278 xrp 

It's 1 bln less than in November (well, we still have to wait and see how much of this released bln goes back into a new escrow). 

But actually something moves and it's becoming big.

Edited by JJJ2

31 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

According to Ripple the total exchange volume has increased 10 times since September. I write down the daily numbers every 3-6 days and, if ripple does not lie (and we already decided that it does not lie because of legal constraints), then this must have a meaning.

I had in September 178mln while yesterday it was 1790 mln.

Today, checking the page   https://ledger.exposed/rich-stats

it results that 35,038,405,691 xrp are 66,51% of non escrowed accounts. This means that in escrows remain 47,309,427,278 xrp 

It's 1 bln less than in November (well, we still have to wait and see how much of this released bln goes back into a new escrow). 

But actually something moves and it's becoming big.

Hi @JJJ2

I am not up with what you are looking at.  What does this volume represent?  Is it trade of XRP on the XRL and is it trade specifically linked to Ripplenet?

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Hi @JJJ2

I am not up with what you are looking at.  What does this volume represent?  Is it trade of XRP on the XRL and is it trade specifically linked to Ripplenet?

It is total xrp/btc, xrp/USDT, xrp/usd, xrp/krw, xrp/jpy daily trading volume, I think on several broker platforms.

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/xrp-markets

and the pie chart on the right here:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/

19 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Does his flash crash and fast recovery count as a correction?  WE are almost back to where we were

We had similar flash crashes (smaller though) prior to some of the massive pumps we have experienced for the last 2 weeks. Whales increase their bags by selling violently, triggering stop losses in the process, scooping the lot and rebuying everything. The fact that we recover so quickly is a good sign in my books.

I don't think I will be selling my play stash close the BTC ATH the next time we get close to it, that last one might have been the final call and I am betting we will punch through this time. We'll see.

Edited by Troote

5 hours ago, Hopium said:

thanks, was hoping you will reply me so that kid Baka can see my reply

by the way, you cant control what i want to do, problem?

you can follow that kid Baka's footstep to block me if you want, so you wont see the contest anymore

Dude, i did find you very funny with your hopium jokes, but now you start to pick on baka over and over again,

and i told you to quit that. And btw, i can't control you, but i can press the report button, so get back with both feet on the ground

and stop thinking your untouchable, because you're not. The past few weeks everybody could get along with eachother

and look what a mess it has become, and that ain't funny no more.