Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Never in my life have I seen a market follow such an obvious pattern, yet, watching BTC play out as it had in the past is what kept me from selling in 2018 and 2019.  It can't be this easy though, can it?  I mean, the fundamentals today aren't really that different from several months ago. I want to believe, but I also feel like I'm walking into a trap.

48 minutes ago, Zerpple said:

Never in my life have I seen a market follow such an obvious pattern, yet, watching BTC play out as it had in the past is what kept me from selling in 2018 and 2019.  It can't be this easy though, can it?  I mean, the fundamentals today aren't really that different from several months ago. I want to believe, but I also feel like I'm walking into a trap.

What is the possible trap?   Most of us here are already out of fiat for XRP.  Some had plenty of spare change over the last years and bought more and some just held.  But I didn’t understand the nature of the trap...  if it doesn’t moon we are no worse off than we were...  and if it does....    :) 

1 hour ago, Zerpple said:

The BTC fractal looks almost identical to the previous 4 year cycle. If this follows through again that means the next top is in at Q4 2021. It would be prudent to have sell targets and take profits accordingly.