Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

5 minutes ago, Baka said:

nice green candles , feels good

when the market is only pumping slight, or starting to pump, you'll see comments like this from our financial advisor

this further cements the sentiment that it is bullish and more hopium, $1 soon, baka will change his avatar from red face to green face, been red face for so long since i ever saw him

26 minutes ago, Hopium said:

when the market is only pumping slight, or starting to pump, you'll see comments like this from our financial advisor

this further cements the sentiment that it is bullish and more hopium, $1 soon, baka will change his avatar from red face to green face, been red face for so long since i ever saw him

maybe he will have the money to have that wart on his nose fixed too

27 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

your no beauty yourself, can't see any prince kissing you anytime soon, you're stuck

I'm waiting for @JannaOneTrick to kiss me, so i can turn from frog into human again, my original identify was a Nigerian Prince, i asked for help by emailing people, but instead i met a witch and she turned me into a frog

15 minutes ago, Troote said:

XRP pumping on its own. What an exciting day today compared to this week-end!

For this coming run the single best thing that can happen would be for XRP to reclaim No 2 spot from ETH.  That would bring more money in than any other single thing.

Edited by Julian_Williams
58 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

For this coming run the single best thing that can happen would be for XRP to reclaim No 2 spot from ETH.  That would bring more money in than any other single thing.

I think the only reason XRP made it to No.2 was due to an anomaly where Ethereum was oversold with respect to it's typical ratio to Bitcoin and XRP.

That is not to say that it can't become the new normal at some point though!

Looks like the market is unsure if it is ready to accept Bitcoin passing ATH so there seems to be a lid on everything right now.

Let's see if enough steam builds up to blow the lid off.

I expect interest in crypto to start to ramp up.