Charting the course of XRP

14 hours ago, Hopium said:

That's the rational way of handling it, however if i were to take profits here and there, it would impact my plan to retire early, i can't afford to divest any of my bags before $10, it wouldn't be life changing enough. 

I rather go big or go home, working is like a prison to me. Here's to hope both of us good luck. 

By the way, dips are being bought hard, people wouldn't let it dip below 50c for too long. 

Aah good times, every time i refresh my portfolio the up and downs can be around 500 to 1000 usd, such roller coaster no doubt its the bull run. 

how many coins are you calculating to retire? sounds like a good plan 

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Posted Images

My primary thesis here is that this is a dead cat bounce after a steep drop.  Currently consolidating and may jump up some more, at which point that would be a nice time to exit if you're a trader.  Following right now with tight stop losses, trying to keep as much of the gains I have made in XRP from the past week.  Will rebuy lower if this works out the way I think it will.

8IeqZZJI

46 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

My primary thesis here is that this is a dead cat bounce after a steep drop.  Currently consolidating and may jump up some more, at which point that would be a nice time to exit if you're a trader.  Following right now with tight stop losses, trying to keep as much of the gains I have made in XRP from the past week.  Will rebuy lower if this works out the way I think it will.

8IeqZZJI

looks like it is breaking up with BTC, not down?  Is that what you expected?

2 hours ago, Baka said:

na , it was my play stash. if we don't go at 0.5$ or lower I'll keep it in cash on my account :))

so if it goes up I'm happy , it if goes under 0.54$ I'm happy and will rebuy 

This is how I'm doing it - you have to have a reason to be happy whatever way the price goes.  If it goes down further, I will accumulate from the sales I made a few days ago....but I'm not accumulating unless the price hits 40c (if it went that low).  If it doesn't go that low, great!  If the price goes up, of course that's the best scenario.  I'm selling 0.5% of my XRP at intervals all the way to $3, but I'll have a "hold forever" amount I won't sell. 

9 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

I'll admit, this is a bullish looking reversal pattern.  I'm letting it ride but following closely with stops.

QbtSjLxb

Baka was right, it was held back on BTC breaking 7300.  BTC is hardly making progress (7400) so I suppose it might lose support and pull XRP back down?  What is clear is that XRP still has momentum.  This is a big bullish signal to outsiders hesitating about entering the the XRP run.

Just now, Julian_Williams said:

Baka was right, it was held back on BTC breaking 7300.  BTC is hardly making progress (7400) so I suppose it might lose support and pull XRP back down?  What is clear is that XRP still has momentum.  This is a big bullish signal to outsiders hesitating about entering the the XRP run.

Its a beast right now, no doubt.  I am still leery of a second, bigger drop led by BTC and so I am remaining cautious.  But I am encouraged by this recovery so far.