Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

21 minutes ago, retep said:

I said that i was just kidding (jk) so i won't damn him for real ofcourse. 

Glad to hear that.  Baka was wrong to give direct advice.  You have to be personally robust for this game and be willing to wait for what outcome suits your life choices.  I think we are in for a rough few weeks but the outcome will be the same long term.  The worst scenario is to go below .305, that would be depressing, everything above that is a gain and good. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Glad to hear that.  Baka was wrong to give direct advice.  You have to be personally robust for this game and be willing to wait for what outcome suits your life choices.  I think we are in for a rough few weeks but the outcome will be the same long term.  The worst scenario is to go below .305, that would be depressing, everything above that is a gain and good. 

Baka is the top notch financial advisor that we have, and yet you're saying he's wrong? he cant be

the wick down is getting bigger, big wick means the dip is getting bought vigorously

everyone says they are in for the long term. But when it rises quickly or drops sharply, they all go nuts (in both ways). Just stay calm, never panic, set your goals, stick to them.

I did not sell in 2017 because I had no plan, just greed. Now I have a plan. Only thing I can do is wait for it to unfold. It might never unfold. So be it

16 minutes ago, Hopium said:

Baka is the top notch financial advisor that we have, and yet you're saying he's wrong? he cant be

the wick down is getting bigger, big wick means the dip is getting bought vigorously

Leave off Baka, he is doing things his way and making a good job of it.   His comments have gone from too little confidence to some over-confidence, and I guess in time he will get the balance right.  He is the one to watch, he works hard and shares his opinions, what's not to like?

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Leave off Baka, he is doing things his way and making a good job of it.   His comments have gone from too little confidence to some over-confidence, and I guess in time he will get the balance right.  He is the one to watch, he works hard and shares his opinions, what's not to like?

Really? That's what he claimed, i'll believe it when i see it, and i'll leave him.

@Baka i allow you to brag, attach your screenshot of you successfully made a profit selling crypto, you can hide the Number of Token to not expose yourself