Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, 7Sol said:

Spark requires to be bought with XRP, if I get it right.

Ah I’m not sure that is correct.  I assume that the native Spark token can be traded (bought) both on the XRPL Dex (assuming someone issues the currency there ) and on the exchanges that participate.

It IS correct that F-XRP can only be bought by securing XRP into a smart contract.

Wow! What a smart move to sell at 79.5c a few days ago. I certainly didn't catch the high of $1.06 but I certainly sold at the right price with my target price in mind. 

This drop is very sudden and it drops too fast I think, back in 2017 XRP never had a drop like this. To me this is the end of the bull run for now. There will be another one in the next few years but I think as far as bull runs this is the end of the current one.

Congratulations on the people who sold and took profit. 

13 minutes ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

Buy high sell low.

We need heavy hopium doses now captain.

How dare you disrespect sir baka? I'll penalise you by not giving you hopium today

Rethink what you have done for the rest of today's hours then come back tomorrow to claim hopium when you're sober 

3 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

Wow! What a smart move to sell at 79.5c a few days ago. I certainly didn't catch the high of $1.06 but I certainly sold at the right price with my target price in mind. 

This drop is very sudden and it drops too fast I think, back in 2017 XRP never had a drop like this. To me this is the end of the bull run for now. There will be another one in the next few years but I think as far as bull runs this is the end of the current one.

Congratulations on the people who sold and took profit. 

!Remind me in 2 months

See if your post is still relevant by then

1 minute ago, Hopium said:

!Remind me in 2 months

See if your post is still relevant by then

Don't need to, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. Just an observer. Wont matter if it goes to $2 or drops to $0.20

My investment goal has been achieved. 

Its very interesting to see things on the sidelines as it gives me more perspective. If I am gonna guess I am gonna guess it will consolidate around the 50c mark.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.