Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Quadripple said:

Seems going sideways is the best we can hope for now, but more likely is a retrace to 0.50 or even the 0.40s. 
It's not what we want to see or some want to hear, but it's just that the strong bull run of course has to be reversed sooner or later and we definitely took that path it seems.

Well, that was fast :( . Hope it bottoms out soon, otherwise even lower lows become an option.

5 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

Am I being a total newb by buying at market in those situations?  

I have seen that activity and to dodge it I just market buy if I want to buy at the current levels.  The result is sometimes I pay a 0.1% slippage cost but that’s not often.  The market orders fill instantly on Binance and the price rarely moves significantly.  

The alternative is watch it move away and I have to buy higher.   :) 

I use limit buys to preposition but market buys when wanting the current price.  Is that too newbish?  (Maybe the fact that my buys are small is my protection from slippage or front running.)

Nah, I think that's normal. It really depends on what you want or how you see it. Another man's trash is another man's treasure. What are YOU willing to pay for it. If you're willing to pay current market prices then pay market price. If you believe it to be worth much more in the future, do those small beans matter? On the other hand if you're very particular with your money and buys and you're looking at shorter times frames and you think it will come down to a price you want then wait it out.

10 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Well, that was fast :( . Hope it bottoms out soon, otherwise even lower lows become an option.

No. Absolutely not. If we break .305 then maybe, but still way above that. Closing the monthly above .305 is very significant.

Retracing back to .47 is the most expected scenario imo. I called that right after we broke up to .6

5 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

No. Absolutely not. If we break .305 then maybe, but still way above that. Closing the monthly above .305 is very significant.

Retracing back to .47 is the most expected scenario imo. I called that right after we broke up to .6

Not sure why you say "absolutely not" as you seem to completely agree with me. I said in my quoted post we could go to 0.50 or the 0.40s. Then, if we don't bottom out soon in this drop, it could be lower.