Charting the course of XRP

7 minutes ago, Bill42069 said:

How does the “starting price” of Spark get determined? 

New listings often start with an "optimistic" price to go down sometimes within a minute and settle around a range.

Look for BCHA, the recent BCH fork to see the action.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Troote said:

I have sold, taken my profits (nomnom!) and waiting on the sideline for now. If it goes down I'll buy back lower, if there is a clear break out on the upside I will rebuy higher to get the core of the next leg up.

Too uncertain right now, I am preserving my $.

Bought some 0.61 - 0.62

I like the spark token.

Smart contracts for XRP, even if it uses Ethereum technology!

@JoelKatz can now write a smart contract so founder's XRP can only be released whenever XRP trades above 5 USD.

Let's say 1000000 XRP a week per instance. Deal?

45 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yesterday everyone thought it was going up, today they are all thinking it is going down!  It seems to have found support at .62.  If BTC will push through the resistance you will have done well to buy now.

I am executing my plan to buy XRP and hedge bit by bit.

Short XRP margin then buy XRP spot a bit later.
Because of the pull back, I turned to buy, then hedge later.

I am letting those couple purchases run a bit and expect to hedge past 0.66 tomorrow.

Edited by 7Sol
1 minute ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Final answer: it's a bull flag.  We'll go with that.

r0U6dESS

It was such a strong rally on such high volume and so long overdue, would it not have been a bit strange if it lost its power so fast?  The only reason I can see for a big drop is XRP following BTC price crumbling. 

Just now, 7Sol said:

I am executing my plan to buy XRP and hedge bit by bit.

Short XRP margin then buy XRP spot a bit later.
Because of the pull back, I turned to buy, then hedge later.

I am letting those couple purchases run a bit and expect to hedge past 0.66 tomorrow.

Good luck, I have enough to make me rich in a few years time if XRP breaks its ATH and then goes some more.  I have not reason to risk my future by playing a market I could never fully understand.

4 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Well predicted that outbreak, but unfortunately it didn't last long :( 

Sideways movement for now it is. For how long, that's the question...

If XRP can honestly consolidate here for a few days without tanking, I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to describe how bullish that would be.  Pray for a sideways consolidation to set a new base here between $0.60-0.70.

Even typing that sounds bizarre after watching literal years of sub-$0.30 prices...

16 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I have not reason to risk my future by playing a market I could never fully understand.

I setup a chart on https://www.tradingview.com

Hit the compare button and select BTCUSD.

Set a minute bar chart and watch how XRP reacts vs. BTC.

I was waiting for a 0.61 fill and XRP stopped tracking BTC which meant baring BTC breaking much lower, XRP improved its odds to bounce.

I want to cover commission and borrowing fees since I borrow sell on margin and buy spot to get the airdrop risk free.

I proceed bit by bit remaining exposed only to a small position.

Edited by 7Sol
2 hours ago, Warg said:

Oh cool, had no idea about it. I better look into all the details of what I have to do. Free tokens, why not ;)

It’s not at all clear what they will be worth...  I think 10% of XRP is a wildly optimistic hope...  I expect them nearly to be worthless at first.  But in medium to long term they MIGHT become the new Etherium.