Charting the course of XRP

6 hours ago, RussianStandards said:

I like what you input but this is ignorance. I have a friend who has had trouble too, don’t jump to conclusions eh

My apologies.  I definitely wanted to calm that person more than insult you so please know that.  Just to be transparent, I know how Coinbase is and they are a greasy and unethical (they hate XRP) company.  I also know that their system crashes during historical volume of trading, but it comes back on and your crypto will be fine.  They aren't Mt. Gox, at least I don't know that they are :)  

Again, my honest and sincerest apologies.

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

This is looking good.  We are hitting the top of the pennant.  I think we should know in the hour or two whether we head back up to the top of the channel which should be just shy of .89.  Who knows where this thing goes but I'm hoping that we get a lot of volume and kick start us on our journey past a $1.  I think if we can manage to close that then the real party will happen.  We haven't been at one dollar since late February 2018...

tl8cHKEWThis 

22 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

This is the strange point: the patterns on XRP/EUR differ from those in XRP/USD. Anyway also a bull run with a symmetric triangle at the top can be a continuation pattern. Can be.

In fact it is now struggling to complete another loop to the top. If it goes there again, it is a good sign. If the patter completes on the 1H TF then it should quickly proceed up.

But please do not take that as gold. I have posted in the past some TA and it was then wrong. I mean: the patterns were there, but then price decided to move differently. It happens. :-)

image.thumb.png.a4677e3e8e7b14917a24eea3e8e4029d.png

To be honest I am following for the fun of watching how fast profits accumulate in my Hold account.  I think TA is really useful for making slightly more informed decisions about when to buy and when to sell, and over time "slightly more informed" makes all the difference between making a lot of money and none at all.  What you are doing really helps novices who are being serious about their investments.  So thank you for you work, I read them all

Edited by Julian_Williams
5 minutes ago, Raz said:

This is looking good.  We are hitting the top of the pennant.  I think we should know in the hour or two whether we head back up to the top of the channel which should be just shy of .89.  Who knows where this thing goes but I'm hoping that we get a lot of volume and kick start us on our journey past a $1.  I think if we can manage to close that then the real party will happen.  We haven't been at one dollar since late February 2018...

tl8cHKEWThis 

Could also go sideways a bit longer, no? But if have to guess between up or down, I say down. It would provide a more sustainable base for future growth.

7 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Could also go sideways a bit longer, no? But if have to guess between up or down, I say down. It would provide a more sustainable base for future growth.

I think to answer your question, yes it could go sideways longer.  However, with the way this market is behaving I don't think so.  As far as your sustainable base for future growth...there is a reason why BTC has been at the $19k level for so long.  Don't forget that king Bitcoin is running this show because of the bot traders.  As long as BTC doesn't take a dump we won't.  If Bitcoin starts to run we might see a slight pullback but I think ODL might really help us sustain those due to the increase volume it is bringing to the table.  Who knows, this isn't like before :)

3 minutes ago, Raz said:

I think to answer your question, yes it could go sideways longer.  However, with the way this market is behaving I don't think so.  As far as your sustainable base for future growth...there is a reason why BTC has been at the $19k level for so long.  Don't forget that king Bitcoin is running this show because of the bot traders.  As long as BTC doesn't take a dump we won't.  If Bitcoin starts to run we might see a slight pullback but I think ODL might really help us sustain those due to the increase volume it is bringing to the table.  Who knows, this isn't like before :)

i said before and will say it again, $1.00 within end of Nov 2020.

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

what is the magic number it has to pass?

On Bitstamp, $19,666.

The run made a higher high (highest price since 2017) but got rejected violently at $19,490 and plunged back to $19,200 in seconds. :( XRP didn't pump with BTC but is now tanking alongside it.

Edited by Troote
4 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Yesterday, it seemed XRP was dragged along with BTC climbing, whereas now XRP is tanking badly. 

No we aren't...we are making higher lows and staying in the pennant...I figured we would be breaking out of the pennant in about an hour or two.  We actually bounced very nicely off the bottom of the pennant.  I think we should be going back up to .69 in a moment.

pJ6u7yen

Edited by Raz
1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Thanks for all your replies.  Nobody can know for certain.  From what you say we are taking a breather/rain check which might delay us but things remain bullish.  The next run, be it in December or next year, could very well carry us to the high .90s.  If you had told me this two weeks ago I would have thought you wildly optimistic, but after last week many of us were optimistically imagining to happen in the next few days. 

Based on this last run, I think the next run will blow past $1.00; especially if Bitcoin remains strong and the market doesn’t go through a drawdown.

XRP might stagnate for a while like it always does but I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet.

15 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Yesterday, it seemed XRP was dragged along with BTC climbing, whereas now XRP is tanking badly. 

Dude relax, you are way too sensitive to hourly price movements. Even if we drop back to .45 and consolidate there, it is still a bullish setup. 

Although this look like the March 2017 run, it doesnt mean we will just shoot up endlessly. It is fun speculating it will and I like to draw similarities, but none is a given. 

I was feeling very euphoric yesterday and today, could be a sign we need to cool off before we get more joy. 

Edited by Plikk